FOR THE ATTENTION OF MY REGULAR READERS! IMPORTANT NOTICE!

Just a quick thank you to my regular voters and followers and to all you good people who do like to comment on my story it really is a massive boost to my stories ego and everything you do on behalf of it such as choosing to add it to reading lists which for me is the best thing ever as voting for me isn't why I choose to write this story I just write it because I write what I like to read.

However I am currently needing some help at the moment as my writers block has hit a massive concrete wall and all I want you to do if you can be bothered to is just post me up a few ideas on here of where you want the story to go. Baring in mind the ending is all written and was done before I actually started writing the beginning of the story (btw readers my ending is going to be amazing!). As you also know this is a very mature and explicit book as I myself enjoy reading eroticism and sexy fiction so that will not be changing.  

What I am asking for is a little help in the direction of my next chapters as this story is my baby and I would like to know what else my readers would like to see out of my future chapters too.

So once again please feel free to contact me via messanger or post your ideas on this page so I can start writing the next lot of chapters. Your input is very important to me. And please also feel free to comment on the things you don't like in my story as well so I can try and improve it for you all.

Thanks again and much love for all your kindness.

Emma xxx