Great Revelations Chapter 95

I had spent most of the weekend calling and texting Ashley and trying to put up Christmas decorations  which was quite a difficult task becuase Sally was in her element when I managed to drop a whole box of metalic baubles and spent most of Saturday hunting them down and sorting them out. Well that was until I relaised on Sunday mornig there were still a good few missing so I spent a good portion of my Holy Day being Unholy and teuting the air blue. Who knew  battling with a wild cat for baubles would be so fucking exhausting! When I looked in all off her usual hiding places to find them she was always somehow one step ahead of my serch party and kept running off with them in her mouth and battering them about in the garden. That part didnt bother me be uase it kept me busy but it still didnt stop me wondering why Ashley had been seemingly avoiding me. I had barley had a reply off her and when I did it was just to say she was still feeling under the weather and that she was sorry but  would see me at work on Monday. Well that broke my heart again becuase I couldnt get to the school this week becuase I had so many things to do before my Black Tie Cocktail Birthday Event that going into Helsby even for just  five minutes would not be an option.I was booked up with meetings, phone calls and other shit that I really didnt want to do but it was just tough titties.

Monday was already hear and as I got out of the shower forgoing a towel to just get dressed in my closet I sat for ten minutes thinking about what Ashley would be doug now. Its was half past seven so she would be having her last coffee and organising her music sheets and folders by the door ready to go out to catch the staff minibus for the school. I felt a lead weight in my stomach knowing that it should be me picking her up a d sitting in the car with her lovely fave as she twittered on about the final details that needed completing before the childrens big night at the theatre. I imagine her aswell being sick and still marching into workoke the little trooper she is and just betting on with things so she didnt disappoint the staff for calling in sick. 

I sighed as I got myself reading in a white shirt and a green Armani jumper and dark brown Armani jeans with my new sneakers. Not exacyl a meeting attire but it looked good in the mirror and felt quite 'cool'. Though my hair was curing up around my ears now and it took a full bottle of styling moose to keep it become caveman like but still I felt dapper. I then decided to call the florist and have a large bunch a yellow roses and white lillies sent for Ashley at Helsby with a get well card so she would know I am thinking of her. Half my problem is that I am ALWAYS thinking of her. 

After calling the florist to make a personal delivery to Helsby I  went down to the kitchen and decided to fry up some bacon and eggs for Sally and I but just before I had cracked my first egg my phone rang and my whole demure changed. Its got to be Ashley to tell me shes feeling better and wants to see me and that shes so so so sorry formaking me feel ignored! Surley it was her because who else would it be? 

Well let me tell you this it was not Ashley .It it was Vicky. I was enraged, depressed, annoyed and feeling unloved all at once but I had to take the call for all intentions of sorting out my event. I was selling my soul again but at least this time it involved other people not like the others were not demonic aswellbut still one had to reamin calm in the prescence of these things. God does at all like to test our patience.

"Gabriel speaking." I said trying to be monotone but it came out more of a grumpy sigh which couldnt be helped considering who was calling me.

"Gabriel darling its Vicky Im in the car on the way to daddies office he wants you to meet hom there." I heard Vickyls sickly sweet voice say.

"Vicky your father said he was coming to me today. I was jisy about to have some..." The bitch cut me off.

"No no no Gabriel plans have changed daddy has jist called. He says he is far to busy to come put of his way for you and he needs you there ASAP. So I suggest you drop what you are doig and get to his office now."