Chapter 4

I rolled my eyes. "What in tarnation is goin' on?"

"When did Jack get strong enough to lift people?" Kimiko asked.

"He is filled with determination!" Ping-Pong chimed in.

"I dunno, they seem to really care about each other.." Raimundo shrugged.

"Jack Spicer is the enemy! He is OUR enemy!" Omi whisper-yelled.

"You guys didn't see how happy she was when she talked about him though..." Kim sighed, confused beyond reason at the situation.

Master Fung walked in, "What is wrong, young ones?"

"Jack Spicer is the fiancé of Tabitha!" Omi blurted out.

Master Fung visibly tensed and sighed, "Let us...just see how this plays out. It is Tabitha's life to live."

I just grumbled and walked away. How had that dirty snake seduced my cousin?

**********

I ran to my new room and pulled out a presentable outfit I had always loved. A black knee length skirt, a fitted crimson tank top, and a black cropped hoodie. To finish the outfit I pulled on my crimson leggings and black converse.

I quickly threw my hair up in a messy bun, leaving my side swept bangs down and applied some mascara and eyeliner. With a brief glance at the mirror, I rushed out of the temple and slowed to a brisk walk as I neared Jack, his back to me.

I smiled nervously and tapped him on the shoulder.

He smiled at me, seeming to fumble over his own words before picking me up into his arms, earning an alarmed squeak from me.

He just shook his head with a smile and walked over to his Jet, "You're stunning, You should wear crimson more often~."

He helped me into the passenger side of the jet and pulled off his cloak, revealing a button up crimson shirt. He started the jet and was about to take off but he glanced around uneasily.

"Jack, what's wrong?"

He sighed, "I'm about to be yelled at, I just know it..."

Just then Wuya phased through him from behind his seat and he spazzed, "STOP DOING THAT!"

"YOU'RE PLAYING LOVEY-DOVEY WITH THE ENEMY!" She shrieked.

He rolled his eyes and I sat silent awkwardly.

"Sheesh Wuya! Just float off somewhere else for like, a day maybe?" Jack grumbled.

Next thing I knew Wuya was in my face, "Just what exactly is Jack to you?" She hissed at me.

I stared down at my hands, "Well if I had to be in an arranged marriage, I'm really glad it's him..."

Jack looked at me flustered as I met his gaze.

Wuya groaned and saw there was no reasoning with Jack when he got in one of his stubborn moods.

She floated out of the jet and off to Dashi knows where.

"So...you're Dad might have given me a few tips on how to really impress you." He started talking after a moment of silence.

"Nice earrings, by the way." He glanced at me with a smile before returning his attention to piloting.

"Thank, they're po-"

"Pokeballs shaped like hearts, I know." He grinned forward.

"You like pokemon!?" I asked excitedly.