My past

I open the door and there Matt is smiling. Oh god that smile makes me melt. Damn focus Liesel. Matt is such a distraction sometimes. i invited him over to tell him about my past but he doesn't know that.

- Matt: "Hey Angel."

He steps into hug me. I can't help but hug him back. God I love his scent. He is amazing and Lisa is always teasing that he really likes me. She is crazy but she is a good friend.

- "Hey Matt, I wanted to talk to you."

He looks confused and I smile slightly. My dog runs up to Matt and starts jumping up on him. Matt rubs his head and kisses his nose. God he is so damn sweet. My dogs name is alium. I named him this because it means different in Latin. His eyes are different colors so it fits him perfectly.

-Matt: "So what did you want to talk about?"

- "I wanted to tell you about my past."

He looks at me tenderly. He does this when he is ready to listen. I am so scared I don't want to lose him. He might not like me after he hears about my past even if its from me.

- "I want to be honest about my past. I grew up in a rough part of Atlanta, when it came to growing up friends were family. You didn't hurt the people who cared about you. I come from a big family I am one of eight kids. I have a twin sister and we are the youngest so everyone else was in college by the time I was probably fifteen. They all went to boarding school so they were never home even before that."

Matt looks at me full of interest. None of what I am telling him is a lie I am ready to tell him the whole truth. He doesn't know much about me so I want him to know more.

- "My parents were dead by the time I was ten. They had died when a shooter came to our school during April. They were teachers there and they were getting students out. They saved all the students but got them selves killed. So once this happened I moved in with my friends family because the rest of my siblings were out of state, I didn't know what states so I didn't want to risk moving. If it wasn't for Ashleys family Alexis and I would have been on the streets. She had always been there and then she was taking Alexis and me in. I don't know if I would be alive without her family. I also wouldn't have been able to get through any of it without Natalie and Ashley even before my parents were dead."

I stop talking to let him rap his head around everything I just told him. He sits down amazed, and all I can do is frown. I knew it was to much for him. He probably won't want to talk to me anymore.

-Matt: "How did Natalie and Ashley help? Other than Ashley letting you and Alexis live with her."

I smile, I am so happy he isn't scared.

- "They were basically my sisters. Ashley is the whole reason I look any good. She was the best person I have ever met. Natalie was a free spirit who was like coffee she woke you up and got you hipped. Some people didn't like Ashley and I didn't care her and Natalie were my favorite people."

Matt stands up and hugs me. I am shocked, but I hug him back.

- Matt: : "Sorry please continue."

I nod and wipe the tears from my eyes.

- "Once Ashley, Alexis and I were fifteen and Natalie was fourteen some how we got caught up in a gang and we didn't mind because it made Alexis and me feel like we finally had a family other than Ashley and her parents since we came from a big family. You know how you're obsessed with motor bikes?"

He nods. This is gonna be really weird to tell him. I just have to pray and hope that he will believe me. It isn't a lie so I just want him to trust me.