Consequences

Authors notes

Hi guys Ryan wrote basically most of this chapter, So i just wanted to tell y'all before hand

--------------------

- Matt: "Do you want to take this back to my place, Angel?"

My heart is still pounding, he grins and kisses my neck. I groan a little. I nod and we get dressed. We walk down stairs and Ryan walks over.

- Ryan: "Leaving so soon?"

I punch her in the arm and blush. Natalie walks over and sticks her tounge out and then walks off. I roll my eyes.

-Ryan: "Oh you're going to his place."

I blush again and nod slightly. Matt raps his arm around my waist.

As we get ready to walk off I get next to Ryan.

- "He took it."

She looks at me astonished. We walk towards the front door and I almost run into Ashley. She is looking at her phone.

- "Jesus Ashley."

Ashley looks up from her phone. She looks startled.

- "And where exactly are you two going?"

- Matt: "my place."

She grins and raises an eyebrow. I bite my lip nervously.

-Ashley: "Ooooooooooooooo."

she eyes me up and down, and I roll my eyes.

- Matt: "C'mon Angel. "

He pulls me closer towards the door.

- "He took it."

I have to speak as softly as I can. She turns around as we leave the house watching us get on his bike. The last thing I hear before Matt starts the motor is Ashley happily shrieking. He gives me the extra helmet. As we drive off I hold onto him tightly.

- Matt: "Are you scared Angel?"

- "No."

When we pull up to his apartment he turns off the motor.

- Matt: "I'm gonna fuck you until the neighbors know my name."

I gasp. As soon as we walk in he starts to strip me. HE leads me over to his couch.

- Matt: "You ready?"

I nod and he grins devilish grin.

- Matt: "It's different now we are alone."

Matt and I spent the night together after we had sex. But for some reason I felt that it wasn't sex that it was making love. My mamma told me once that sex was so simple that animals did it, but making love was the act of proclaiming love to someone without words.

- "You know that you're gonna get yelled out when Natalie finds out."

- Matt: " who says she has to find out?"

I sit down next to him. It is still pretty early in the morning. I snuggle up against him and he strokes my head.

- "Ashley is gonna tell her, or I will accidentally brag a- "BEbout you in front of her."

He shakes his head smiling. My phone starts to ring. I pick it up and it's Natalie. Fuck I am so dead. I press answer.

- "Hello?"

I am quiet.

-Natalie: Don't you hello me, where the fuck are you?"

- "I'm at Matts place."