Boulevard

A casual hot summer night. A less warmer breeze than that which in day time blows. Not too late, 10 o'clock in the night.
Here when I begin to write, I have my headphones on, Maximum volume with pop electronic music playing. Music and summer nights fit together well. And believe me when I listen to these songs, I write better. But today, I'm not really sure what to write.

Hi,
This is me. Before I go on with describing who I am, I want you to focus on some certain things around.
Look at the sky above, feel the wind blowing, it's not too cold and not even warm. Look at the moon and the clouds. Just notice how that white smoke in the sky is trying to cover those stars but they keep shining through it. The sky is always blue but every single time there is a different shade of it. The more I describe it, the more beauty of it is revealed in front of my eyes and the night keeps on fading this way.
My name is Dylan. I am a country boy, living in this town built with steel and iron. There's not much to stare at, but just lights and the city sounds that keep ringing in my ear.
There's a history in my brain that I left behind while moving to this life. I have people and memories buried inside my head. I have nights and picture of skies that are coloring me blue.
My neighborhood never felt so far away even in those plain wide grass land.
I am Dylan a country boy. Lost in these streets, looking at the signs that are leading me home but home don't feel like home anymore.
I am Dylan missing my beloved. I have fallen in love with the sunrise at a place where people are attracted by the sunsets.
I don't know what shade I am but I am blue.