Chapter 1

Hey my name's Camila. My life really changed since Greyson came into my life. He's been a great boyfriend, greater than ever. He's also sweet, and its worth waiting to be with a guy like him. I love him so much. He often sends me goodnight texts and visits my house to spend some times with me. And .. We've never been broken for 6 years. We still love each other. We wont end our relationship just because of small fights, and stuffs like that. We feel comfortable with each other's imperfections..

I had a crush on him since I was 15, but he courted me when I was 17. What a long time! But it's all worth it. It's not that easy to steal a heart of a boy like him. He's not that type of boy who likes to go to parties or what, I often see him making new lyrics for the upcoming songs, banging on the piano and all this time I've never feel bothered with that.

He also goes on tour often, but he only takes like a week or less for that. He goes to Asia, Europe etc. But never leave me behind. Sometimes if I could, he takes me with him on tour for his companion..

But one time he got so busy.. He was ordered to go abroad (again) to make new music. And I couldn't go with him this time. Not that I don't want it, but he won't allow me for some reason.

.

.

"Bye Camila.. Take a good care of yourself. It takes only four weeks.." Greyson said as he brushed my hair slightly through my ear.

Only? *Sigh* almost takes a month.

I nodded, but I don't think I can be comfortable without him. I just can't..

"Aww don't put that face in front of me. Smile please?" he begged.

I smiled and then he took a peck on my cheek.

"Bye Camila!"

"Bye Greyson!" ...

He got into the car with his assistants. The car went immediately to the airport.

.

.

.

*Sigh*

I turned around. I'll feel lonely for four weeks and for me that really is a long time.

Suddenly, my phone beeped. Gosh that was from Greyson! Haha..

"Hi Greyson, what's up?" I asked.

"Holy cheese I miss you already.."

I blushed.

"Awww... Don't be like that. I miss you too."

"going abroad is like my daily routine now. I feel tired. But it's for my fans.. I love them.. I owe them my music for their supports."

"Yes Greyson that's right. Always love your fans... They will always be there for you. And .. I'm one of them, ha ha!"

"Yes you're my lucky fan :-P but anyway I wish the songs are going to be ready in four weeks. Can't wait for my Enchancers to listen to them.."

"Me neither Greyson. Good luck.. Have a safe flight!"

"You too. Take care!"

"I love you my Camilaa.."

" I love you too My cheesecake. Haha!!"

"Bye.. See you in four weeks!"

"Bye!"

*Off convo*

Actually, I haven't known where Greyson is going to go. He didn't tell me. But I wont bother asking, the thing is he's going to make new music. That's all.

And he's going to come back here and we both are going to spend our summertime together.

He's going to be super busy. And I respect that.

Therefore I have to be alone .

:/

Well I'll just call my bestfriends tomorrow ..