Chapter 2

I woke up as the sun shone through my window.

I yawned.

"Whoop, Greyson's gonna miss me so bad." I said.

I picked a picture of me and Greyson last year in Paris. I took it off from the dotted frame and put it in my heart-shaped-necklace. I can open my necklace and add pictures in it.

I went downstairs and I met my mom.

She smiled widely and it's like, she hid something from me. I could tell. And she put on a happy face.

"Oh my Camila you've grown so fast my baby girl!"

What's with this?

I know I am already 23 but I'm still living in my parents' house for some reason. I used to rent a house in New York , and it was for my job too as a fashion designer but mom told me to come back. I actually didnt know why.

Now I own a boutique and fashion stores here in Oklahoma.

"Uh.. Mom are you gonna .. Banish me from this house?" I answered and laughed.

"no of course! I just.. I'm just so proud with my grown princess."

She acted sort of unusual. But anyway, that's mom. Mom will always be mom ^^

.

.

.

"Mom, what's with you?" I asked curiously. She didnt answer .

She told me to eat my breakfast instead..

I ate my breakfast. Suddenly , dad came.

"Good morning honey!" he greeted me.

"Morning, dad.." I answered.

He smiled and went back to his room.

It was kinda weird but I didn't care and continued my breakfast instead.

.

.

.

I decided to go swimming with my friends; Ally, Dinah, Normani, and Lauren. I called them and they agreed. We've all agreed that we're going to swim in Lauren's house and have a sleepover for 4 days.

I packed my swimsuit, sunblock, and some other clothes to wear for 4 days.

I was about to go straight away until I realized that I haven't taken a shower yet. Pffttt -_-

I took a shower and I wore my pink striped-tank top and a knee length skinny jeans.

I wore my sunglasses and my hat.. I wore a pair of vans shoes that Greyson just gave me a few days ago.

I'm ready!

.

.

I went downstairs and asked for permission to my parents.

"Ok, take care! Don't forget to bring your phone." my mom demanded.

I still don't understand why my parents treat me like I am a .. Teenager or maybe a little girl.

But anyway.

"Bye!! Love you!" .

I finally left my house and went straight away.

.

.

My phone beeped. I thought It was my best friends waiting for me but heck no it was actually Greyson.