6 -> Ending

" We are in Bali, Indonesia."

I was shocked! I was about to faint!! That's one of the most beautiful place of all time!!!

He told me to change clothes. And he told me to get out of the cottage.

.

.

All I see was clear water , tidal waves and soft sand. It was BREATHTAKING!!

The palmtrees , and the beautiful landscape filled my eyes. I cried of happiness because this is exactly what I want.

I ran to the clear turquoise water and laughed myself like an idiot. I was really happy!! The waves hit my face all over again and dropped me to the sand. Mom and dad watched me and laughed together.

I traced my finger to the sand writing "CAMILA LOVES GREYSON" on it. I found shells and starfish on the sand. It was incredible! I took my camera and took pictures of all of them happily.

"THANK YOU GOD! I've never been so happy!!" I screamed loudly. And there was Staci. She sat beside me.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

" I LOVE IT !"

"Thanks to my friend :)"

"I would love to meet him for his kindness!!"

...

"You gotta take a shower after this and you have to stay in your room at 3 pm and don't ever come out from the cottage. Just wear your sequin dress, stay still in your room and then my friend will come to meet you. Okay?"

I nodded.

"I'll pay you for the dress tonight." she said and smiled at me.

I shook my head. "No Staci, it's okay.. I actually love my dress.. "

"But.."

"No Staci. It's okay"

She thanked me and smiled.

It's just 7 a.m and I spent so much time at the beach.

.

.

.

.

.

(Skip)

I was so happy today. Thank to God and to Staci's friend. It's already 3 p.m. I prepared everything.

I put on light make up and curled a bit my hair. I wore the heart-shaped necklace and I wore a gold bracelet.

I wore the sequin dress and I put on my sparkly shoes. I looked myself in the mirror.

Dang I looked really good!

I waited in my room. I didn't come out at all from the cottage. All I did was listening to music (again, I'm addicted to music) while waiting for Staci's friend.

...

It's 4pm. Staci's friend hasn't arrived yet. Maybe he's on the way.. But then Staci burst to my room.

"You look gorgeous! Just stay still, Camila. Be patient. He'll be here at 5 pm."

I nodded . She walked away. I put on a bit of my beige lipstick becuase it was kinda faded.

.

.

.

It's 5 pm already! I was impatient that time but I kept on waiting.