Prologue

" Misdreavus!" A Mismagius called out. Suddenly, a form began to appear behind the Mismagius. " Mom! That's not my name!" The Misdreavus complained. " I can call you anything I want, you brat. I am your mother!" The Midmagius said. " I am not a brat!" Misdreavus said. " Yes you are! I am your mother I can control what you do!" Mismagius replied.

" I'm going to school!" Misdreavus said. " Oh no you're not!" Mismagius said. " No wonder other Pokémon think we're all evil!" Misdreavus yelled.

" You're my child! You obey my orders!" Mismagius said. " Not like this! Forget it! I'm leaving and you're not going to stop me!" Misdreavus said, and then she disappeared. " Good riddance. She deserves to be all alone. " Mismagius said.

Misdreavus went into town. " Forget Mom. She's just a dumbass anyways." Misdreavus muttered. She stopped as soon as noticed something. Everyone was looking at her strangely. " What are you looking at me for?" She asked. They all screamed.

A Druddigon approaches her. " What?" She asked confused. " Why is everyone afraid of me?" She asked him. He ignored her. Suddenly, he used Dragon Claw on her. She screamed. " What the heck is wrong with you?!" She wailed as she held her left eye.

The Druddigon suddenly picked her up. He tossed her in the middle of the square. " What is wrong with you?!" She asked. He continued to ignore her, using Bite and Night Slash over and over again. " What did I do wrong?! I just arrived!" She wailed. The Pokémon surrounding the square were encouraging the Druddigon.

" Evil Ghost type!" Druddigon finally said. " Leave this world. We don't have any uses for worthless trash like you!" He roared, using Dragon Claw on her tiny body. " Stop!" She wailed in pain. " Please! I didn't do anything! You're the evil one!" She said. He just laughed. " All Ghost types are evil. Just go to the Distortion World already, foul beast." Druddigon said. He's enjoying this, she realized.

Laughter echoed through the square. " Help me! This is wrong! Can't you see?! Not all ghosts are evil! You've just heard legends and myths about Pokémon like Banette and Gengar!" She wailed.

To no avail. " Ghosts will always be hated. They're the most evilest creatures here. They deserve this! You deserve this!" Druddigon laughed, using Outrage. That was when Misdreavus blacked out.

When she woke up, she panicked. Where was she?! She saw a hood. It was green. It was on a tall creatures. " You're Okay. Good." He said. " Didn't you know that other Pokémon hate ghost types?" He asked.

" Id expect them to not hate us jus because we're ghosts." Misdreavus replied. " I understand. But that was dangerous! I had to save you from that outrageous Druddigon. Do you even understand?" He asked her. He was green. But his hood was hiding his face.

" Yes. Do you understand that something has to be done about this? I mean, I can't just hide myself from those brutes!" Misdreavus replied. " Yes. It's unfortunate too. They love me even though I am a ghost. But I am a starter too." The Pokemon said

Then he said, " Oh, where are my manners. My name is Eule. That's German for owl you know?" He stated. " O-okay?" She questioned. " Oh. I'm also a Decidueye." He said proudly. " What's your name?" He asked.

" Uh..." she began. " Oh wait, don't tell me. Is your name Eule too?" He asked. " No." She said, giving him a weirded out look.

" Your name can't seriously be just Misdreavus can it?" He asked. She shook her head. " Of course not!" She said. " Then What is it?" He asked her. " It's....uh...." she began, scratching her head for names. " Mwamini!" She finishes quickly. Is that even a name? What kind of name did I just give myself? She asked.

" Oh. That's a...uh...creative name." Eule said. " Yeah." Mwamini replied. " How old are you?" He suddenly blurted out.

" Eleven." She responded. " Oh. I'm eleven too!" Eule said. " Huh?" She asked. " I'm an early evolver okay!" Eule responded quickly. " That's not why I said huh." Mwamini replied, tilting her head.

" Where's your parents?" She asked. " They're....not here. They never were here." He said. " Oh." She said.

" How do you even pay the rent for this house then?" She logically asked. " Oh...I Uh...joined the Starter Squad." He replied, fiddling with his wings.

" Starter Squad?" She asked. " Oh. They're a group filled only with starters who go out and help the world, catch criminals, ect." He told her. That sounded exciting to her. " Can I join?!" She asked excited.

" Only starters can join, Mwamini." Eule said. " Oh." She replied disappointedly. " But don't give up hope. There might be something you can join too." He said. " Really?" She asked. He nodded. " Perhaps someday, but there isn't anything for ghosts like you now." He said.

Unless, Mwamini thought. Unless I create one myself. I can...I can... she had nothing, until she saw the Druddigon again. That's it! I should create a Ghost Squad, because I'm tired of being beaten by random Pokémon who see me as worthless. I'll show them worth. Then, Mwamini decided to sing one of the songs that she heard back when Dad was with her. Back before her mom went mad with evil.

"First things first
I'ma say all the words inside my head
I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh ooh
The way that things have been, oh ooh
Second thing second
Don't you tell me what you think that I can be
I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh ooh
The master of my sea, oh ooh
I was broken from a young age
Taking my sulking to the masses
Write down my poems for the few
That looked at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
Singing from heartache from the pain
Taking my message from the veins
Speaking my lesson from the brain
Seeing the beauty through the
You made me a, you made me a believer, believer
(Pain, pain)
You break me down, you build me up, believer, believer
(Pain)
Oh let the bullets fly, oh let them rain
My life, my love, my drive, it came from
(Pain)
You made me a, you made me a believer, believer
Third things third
Send a prayer to the ones up above
All the hate that you've heard has turned your spirit to a dove, oh ooh
Your spirit up above, oh ooh
I was choking in the crowd
Building my rain up in the cloud
Falling like ashes to the ground
Hoping my feelings, they would drown
But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
Inhibited, limited
'Til it broke up and it rained down
It rained down, like
You made me a, you made me a believer, believer
(Pain, pain)
You break me down, you built me up, believer, believer
(Pain)
I let the bullets fly, oh let them rain
My life, my love, my drive, it came from
(Pain)
You made me a, you made me a believer, believer
Last things last
By the grace of the fire and the flames
You're the face of the future, the blood in my veins, oh ooh
The blood in my veins, oh ooh
But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
Inhibited, limited
'Til it broke up and it rained down
It rained down, like
You made me a, you made me a believer, believer
(Pain, pain)
You break me down, you built me up, believer, believer
(Pain)
I let the bullets fly, oh let them rain
My life, my love, my drive, it came from
(Pain)
You made me a, you made me a believer, believer." She finished singing

She grinned. " I'll show you all. Just you wait and see! I will be the leader of the Ghost Squad! The rejected squad!" She cheered.
—————————-
I hope you've enjoyed. This idea was inspired by Starter Squad. So I created the idea of Ghost Squad as another squad. The idea of the Starter Squad was Pikagirl1527
I also invite: TheTheoryFroakie and LittleLitten11 to read this if they want.
Cover in case you don't read the description is by SteelSkarmoryKate
Authors question for the chapter: Who's your favorite character so far?