Chapter six

The battle started out with Abeja using Silver Wind. Gar tried to not get blown away by the attack while Peter slammed into a tree. Eule held on with little to no struggle. " Grrrr." Abeja growled. " I hate that bug doesn't affect as much as it should. Fuck you!"

" You done with your little temper, bug eyes?" Eule asked, a purple blob forming in his paws. It formed a circle. Shadow Ball.

He fired it at the bee-fly. Abeja easily moved out of the way. Barney screeched as it hit her instead. " Fuck you! You should have stopped it instead of letting me take the hit!" Barney barked, a Moon blast forming at her mouth.

She fired it at Abeja. Abeja went flying at the sudden attack from her supposed team mate. Eule swiftly ran at Abeja. " Hello?! Am I even a part of this battle, bitches?" Barney asked.

She got her wish of being a part of the battle, but not in a good way. Yuyu ran at her and used Wood Hammer while Gar followed her lead and used Lick. Barney screeched at both. He voice louder at the Lick.

" Disgusting." Barney said, shivering. " What can I say except your welcome." Gar hummed. He floated out of the way as Yuyu used Play Rough. Barney screeched.

Eule brought his left talon back, it glimmering with black/purple light. Eule released the Shadow claw and Abeja was trying to stop it with her feelers. Her feelers got claw marks on them. She yelped a bit before shoving Eule away.

She growled. " I am a queen. Get away from me, you freaks." She ordered. Gar took that as a sign to get in her face and stick out his tongue. " Heck no!" Gar exclaimed. Licking her body with ease. She screamed. " You're an ugly assed freak that's basically a ball of gas!" Abeja tried to insult.

She used Silver Wind. Gar got blown back against a tree. " I've been avoid the pathetic, weak, and idiotic starter squad this long. I won't let some ghosts who deserve to die take that away from me! You're all meddling kids!" Abeja screeched as Barney pounced on Hurricane who had almost forgot about the battle going on by now.

Gar snarled. Hurricane might have been an annoying bee-fly, but Gar wouldn't stand for Barney murdering her. His eyes seemed to glow. Sludge came out of his body. It hit Barney dead on. " Way to go, Gar!" Peter cheered.

Gar only smiled sillily before Barney Growled. She seemed to take massive damage from the attack. It was super effective. " Why you little bastard!" Barney snarled, as she struggled to get up, breaths coming out ragged. Her teeth were gritted as well.

Eule took that as an opportunity to take an arrow. He grabbed a bow that appeared out of nowhere due to his ghost powers. He put the arrow in the notch. It was different than a regular bow and arrow. It's tip glowed purple. And the area surrounding the Decidueye was purple.

Eule pulled back the arrow, and focused on Abeja. He fired it at her. She tried to run away, but the arrow was set on her. It penetrated her skin. She screeched a little.

" You're outnumbered." Gar teased as he felt venom coming out of his body. It slammed into Abeja. She screamed in pain. It didn't seem like the attack did anything. Except Abeja seemed to close her eyes in pain. Multiple balls of purple surrounded her body. Purple electricity seemed like were surrounding her body too.

" Wh-Why y-y-you l-l-Little." She stuttered in pain. " Toxic." Eule said. " You sure are saying something. Heh. Gar is a poison type." Peter commented.

" No. It's a move called Toxic. It poisons the opponent. And now Abeja is poisoned. Just come with us and you won't die from the poison." Eule explained.

Abeja opened an eye. She growled. " Never!" She exclaimed in pain, trying to ignore the pain as she used Silver Wind. Barney managed to get up and tried to use Dazzling Gleam.