Healing

Jenn runs upstairs and into Gwen's room, hearing terrified screams coming from her room. Jen doesn't know what's going on but it's definitely not good. When she makes it to Gwen's side tears are pouring down her face and she is beyond hysterical. Jen has never seen her like this. She doesn't know what to do, so she sits on the bed and pulls Gwen into her, wrapping her arms tightly around Gwen. She holds her like this till the screams stop and there are only tears left pouring down her face.

"Gwen what's going on? What happened?"

Gwen then let's go of Jen and grabs for her phone franticly dialing Blake's number listening as it rings but there is no answer. She throws the phone at the wall and Jen watches as it falls in pieces to the floor.

"He won't answer. Tell me you have heard from him! Tell me his plane made it to Kansas!"

"Gwen what is going on? I haven't heard from Blake but I wasn't expecting to either."

"He was on his way to Kansas and ....and .....his plane crashed. It blew up. There were newspaper articles and everything."

"Gwen you must have been dreaming. I'm sure he is ok. I would say try to call him again but I don't think your phone is working anymore." Jen tries to get a laugh out of her but only gets a small smile

"Lets go downstairs. King is down there and you can try to call him from my phone." Gwen agrees and both women make their way downstairs.

When they enter the living room and Gwen's eyes fall on her son, she runs to him picking him up and cradling him to her chest. She takes a deep breath, breathing in his baby smell. She starts to relax some as she envelopes herself into her son. Jen hands her phone to Gwen and she dials Blake's number. Tears pour from her eyes yet again as the call goes to voicemail.

"Gwen I'm sure he is ok. He is probably just busy."

"To busy to take a call from his fiancé or sister in law? Especially with a new baby at home? Something is wrong. It's not like him to not be there for us."

"Gwen you have to calm down. Kingston is gonna start feeding off of you. If not for yourself then trust he is ok for King."

Gwen takes a deep breath trying as hard as she can to push down her fears. She needs to do so for her son.

"Let's watch sound of music Gwen." Jen suggests hoping to make the weight of the situation lighter for her

"Yeah let's do that. How about popcorn to? I haven't indulged in a while."

"That sounds perfect." Jen says

The settle on the makeshift bed in the living room watching the movie. They must fall asleep at some point because Gwen wakes to the cries of King. When she looks around she can see the light of sunrise starting to enter through the windows. She scoops King up to feed him before they both fall back to sleep. The next thing she wakes to is the sound of someone trying to get in the front door. Gwen shakes Jen awake not knowing who it is, as they weren't expecting Blake back until lunch time. When the door opens and the cowboy walks through, Gwen is instantly on her feet and running toward Blake. He is confused but opens his arms to her and wraps her in them as she cries into his chest. Last time they had been in the same room they weren't even talking, now she is in his arms with a death grip on him crying.

"Gwen what's wrong? Shhhhh I'm right here sunshine."

"I thought something happened to you. I had a dream and your plane it, it crashed and you were gone." Gwen got out before burying her face back into his chest.

"I'm right here sunshine. I'm ok. Nothing happened to me."He tells her holding her close to him making her feel secure.

Blake looks at Jen behind Gwen, giving her a questioning look. Jen shrugs her shoulders not understanding either as to why she is so upset. Blake holds her tight until he feels her start to calm.