Part 4, "young lady"

*OKAY HERE IS SOME MORE KINDA SEXUAL CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*

ALSO, I KNOW THAT SOME OF YOU ARE WANTING ME TO GET RIGHT TO THE SEXUAL CONTENT, OR SPEED THINGS UP A LITTLE, BUT LIKE CHILL GUYS. IT WILL COME. THE SMUT WILL HAPPEN. BUT FOR NOW, ENJOY A LITTLE BIT OF ALMOST FOREPLAY.

Ashlyn's POV

As soon as he handcuffed me, I had started to freak out a little. My breathing much faster, my mind racing, and my heart pounding. It scared the hell out of me, but also made me want this a little more... the way he was so controlling was almost the entire reason he turned me on like he did.  It lit something up inside of me, turning my head fuzzy,  making my knees weak. He eyed me like a wolf to his prey and said: "Now, those clothes need to come off."

I visibly shivered at his voice, the hardness of it, the warmth, the finality. He was completely in charge, and I was helpless. I hated being helpless, but in this way... this tension in the room... It just made me want him more.  I had only been here for a day and already I was giving in to him.  I'm so confused by the way I'm reacting, I shouldn't be liking this. He is probably like three years older than me. I mean, I'm only 17, I've never had a boyfriend, never had sex... I'm just really worried that It will hurt or something, or that I won't be good enough.

'God, Ash, he kidnapped you for crying out loud stop worrying what he will think' I thought to myself.

He grabs some scissors and starts to cut through my shirt.

"Hey! Mark, this is my favorite shirt, what the fuck!" I said, groaning in annoyance.  He grabbed my chin and put my face inches from his.

"First of all, you will be with me for quite a while, and I will get you new shirts. Second, the disrespect towards me will not be tolerated. You will not backtalk to me. and third, what are you supposed to call me, baby?" I froze, realizing he had asked me to call him Sir, and I had completely forgotten the situation I was in. "I think I also recall telling you that your mouth is too pretty for such ugly words, little girl." My eyes went wide, and I silently prayed he wouldn't punish me.

"I-I... I'm sorry, Sir," I said, stuttering and voice cracking and coming out in a way that definitely showed weakness and fear, "I..." I closed my eyes and whispered softly in my terror. "Please don't hurt me," My eyes went a bit blurry, filling with tears once more, though I tried to stay strong.

His eyes softened, and he released my chin, going back to cutting my shirt with no protests from me this time.

"Ashlyn, I'm not going to hurt you for one little mistake. You're new to this. You need time to learn, and I understand that. I don't plan on punishing you unless I feel as though you honestly need it. " I nodded silently, wiping a tear from my eye and calming myself down. He finishes my shirt, and it falls off. Immediately I attempt to cover my bra with my arms, but he pushes them aside. "Don't hide from me." He stares at me intensely, "I want to see every inch of you, memorize you. There will not be anything about you that I don't know."

His gaze lowers to my breasts, and he smiles softly, as he puts his arms around me, pressing his chest up against mine, staring into my eyes as he easily uses the knife to cut both of the straps on my bra, and grabbing it before it falls, holds it up to the side of both of us, and looks over to it smugly. I just had to pick today to wear the one black lacy sexy bra I had.

"Well isn't this lovely. I think I will keep it as a souvenir." still pressed against me, my arms down and together at an odd angle due to the cuffs, he still hadn't seen my bare breasts just yet. Until he backed up, that is. I knew enough not to cover myself this time, but I looked around, not being able to meet his eyes as he stared at me, shirtless, bare, cuffed, and just standing there feeling so vulnerable and small.  "Oh, well aren't these nice. You have a very beautiful body, Ashlyn." I could feel the blush run up to my cheeks, as I put my head down trying to hide m embarrassment, then remembering I wasn't supposed to hide,  put my head back up and met his lust filled eyes will mine