Part 5, "sir, daddy, or master"

omg I'm so sorry I have been super busy and stuff and my parents found out about a lot of my mental health issues and me cutting and ugh it has been a long time since I have updated but I'm going to try and keep going for the few kind souls reading this!

ASHLYN POV

After my punishment, Mark (or Sir) said that since I did so well I could be done for the rest of the night. "It's been an eventful day, you only just got here, and I'm practically smothering you." I was really grateful for that. I was still very conflicted and confused about my feelings towards him... towards all of this. I had fallen asleep last night and I had no idea what time it was.

I was sitting in a room by my self, pondering what he did, what I had let him do to me... and how I reacted. When he touched me, my skin felt like it was on fire, my heart raced like a freight train, and my stomach did backflips. I still cannot believe I let him touch me... down there. Even if it was only over my panties, it made me feel like such a slut. I have been sitting here, trying to tell myself that it was just to make him happy, just so I wouldn't get hurt again. But I liked it.. and I knew it. And the worst part of it all is, so did he.

I was drawn out of my thoughts by a knock on the door. "Come in," I choked out. Mark walked in with a plate of food, from what I could make out while he was still standing it was a tuna sandwich. He looked at me with an (adorable) smirk and said: "I figured you might need some more strength after that spanking, princess." I blushed for what felt like the thousandth time, somehow I was a little bit more okay with him calling me that now, though.

"Thank you," I tried to take the plate, but he moved it just out of my reach and gave me a stern look,

"Thank you..."

Right. I had forgotten. I was still supposed to call him sir. "Thank you, sir."  He smiled, pleased, and gave me my food. I ate half of the sandwich and then, feeling self-conscious, I gave the plate back to him. I didn't want to seem like a pig.

"Eat the other half, Ashlyn," he said calmly, handing it to me. I almost shook my head no, but the calm but stern look on his face told me that wasn't a good idea. So I said thanks again and took the damn sandwich.

"So Ash, (I have decided to call you Ash If you don't mind,)" (I didn't) "We need to go over some rules." I was somewhat shocked but hey, I've been kidnapped of course there should be rules.

MARK POV

As I saw her brighten a little at the nickname, I continued "We need to go over some rules." I saw her eyebrows come together slightly, curious as she slowly finished her sandwich.

After what had happened last night, what I had seen from her, I did a lot of thinking. I can't kill her. And if I let her go, she might kill herself, and I can't have that happening, so I have decided to keep her. After all, I can't keep chasing down different girls and killing them forever, can I? And Ashlyn is just so... exquisitely flawed. (I hate the word perfect, it's completely useless if you are trying to tell the truth at all.)

"So Ash, here are the rules. You already know you are supposed to call me Sir. Never, ever forget this, alright? I demand respect. And when you behave and obey, you will get rewarded. When you don't.. well let's just say I won't give as enjoyable of a punishment as I did last night." I grinned when I saw her blush, she did that a lot. It was adorable. She swallowed her bite, and being the polite little girl she is answered me with her words, "Yes Sir, I understand that rule."

"Good girl," I patted her head and she smiled shyly, she seemed to love being called that. I love how eager she is to obey, even if she doesn't know it. "Alright, and aside from Sir, you have two other options. You will only address me by one of these. Sir," she nodded, knowing that one already, "Master," she shifted in her seat, this one making her either uncomfortable or flustered, I couldn't tell. But I was really going to try and gauge her reaction for my favorite one: " or, if it takes your liking, you can also call me Daddy." I saw her immediately look down at her lap with wide eyes and blush so intensely her cheeks looked like adorable little tomatoes. I chuckled. "Does somebody like that name, princess?" She looked at her lap, then me, then her lap again. She didn't know how to answer. "Hmm, has my princess lost the ability to speak? What do you say when I'm speaking to you? And where do you look?"

She slowly looked up into my eyes, seemingly embarrassed. "Yes, sir, I like that name." She whispered. I chuckled, "Which name, princess?"

If it were possible for he cheeks to become any redder, that's what happened. "I like the name 'daddy'" she said, impossibly quiet.

"Well then why don't we stick with that, hm?" she smiled shyly, knowing how she was expected to answer.

"Alright, daddy,"