NEWS!!!

May's p.o.v

"May are you up", my mom shouted. "Yes mom, putting on my clothes now", I told her,then she went back downstairs.

I really love school and no I don't love school because of work, I love school because of sex. You might not understand but I am a slut. I don't really care what people think though it's just me and I love myself.

After applying a little make-up I went down stairs, said bye to my mom,head to my car and drove to school.
As I reached school I saw my two best friends Linda a Heather running to me and screaming out my name to tell me some, news,"May, guess what!", they screamed,"What", I ask waiting for a respond,"A new boy is coming to our school, his name is Jack Jackson, he's in our senior year and he is super cute" Linda said in an excited tone. When I heard that I started to smile, I had to see him and let him get into my pants."So when can I see him",I said in a seductive way.
"Anytime",Heather said. Right as she said that the bell rung for first period then she said again,"But right now we need to get to our classes". We all agreed and went straight to our classes. While going someone accidentally bounced me and made my books fall out of my hand,I bend down to pick it up and so does the person who bounced me, then when we were finished he gave me my books but I didn't look at him that's when he started to talk," I'm so sorry"he said, then I replied,"it's okay".

"BTW my name is Jack Jackson".
I suddenly froze by his words.

««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

Hey guys so this is the first chapter of my first book,I know it's short but I just started guys so bare with me hope yo like it.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!
XOXOXOXO