MEETING THE NEW BOY

May's p.o.v

As I heard what he said I was still, then after a while I looked up at him and my mouth dropped,he is the sexiest thing I have ever seen. As I was about to say something he started to talk," listen I know I'm good looking but you don't need to stare",as he said it I saw a smirk appear on his face. I decided that I was going to answer him,"I wasn't staring at you asshole", I said disgustingly.
Then he started to laugh,"do you really think I'm that dumb" he said,"yes", I replied, then he started to laugh again. As I looked behind me I saw Linda and Heather smiling and showing me heart signals using their hands. I just rolled my eyes and looked back at him and he was still laughing as hell. I got annoyed and walked away.
As I started to walk, he grabbed  my hand and shoved me in a closet and locked it and started to look at me.

I got very annoyed again, it may seem weird because I'm a slut and I fuck anyone I want, but this was different, it was his first day and I didn't want him to be known as a fuck boy already.
No,no,no I can't be caring for him already what's wrong with me I can't be falling for him already. I would never want to replay what happen with Matthew.

Flashback

While walking to his locker I saw him and a girl talking, so I hid behind a wall and started to watch and listen to them,"listen I'll break up with May before prom then I'll come to you okay babe", he said then she replied,"okay sexy", then they started to  kiss.

When I saw and heard what he said I came from my hiding spot draw them away from each other then hit Matthew in his face then I beat up the girl and left her on the floor bleeding.

After a while I started to cry then I said to my self that I would
never find love again and from that day on I was known as the biggest slut at my high school at age 15.

End of flashback

After my flashback I noticed that Jack was looking at me in a curious way then he finally spoke,"are you crying?". As he said that I wiped the tears of my face and said,"no I um....something was in my eye", then he came a little closer and hugged me and I hugged him back, then he said"just tell me.......please", he begged. I sighed and said okay.

After telling him the story he got up off the floor and then he took me up hugged me and then he said to me," I had no idea that you were feeling so much pain", he said in sadness, then I answered and said,"thank you" he stopped hugging me and asked,"for what" then I answered and said,"for listening and not judging me even though we just met even though you don't know me that well, you're really a good friend".
He looked at me "friends",he said with a raised eyebrow,"yes friends we can start there", we both laughed and then he said,"BTW what's your name?" I smiled and said,"May Williams".
He smiled and then we both walked out of the closet and went to our classes.

2 hours later

"May, May!" my friends screamed as they ran to me while I was walking to the cafeteria." What" I said in annoyance but they didn't realize, instead they started to ask me questions,"did you too become friends?",Heather ask,"the better question is did you two kiss or you know?",Linda ask in anticipation. Then I answered them as we sat down at a table," actually we are friends Heather but sadly for Linda we didn't have sex nor kiss". They looked at me in shock then they said together,"for the first girl"we started to laugh and then they started to talk about their day.

3hours later

"Bye girls" I said to my friends as they waved and walked away to their car. While going to my car I saw Jack running to me and started to walk with me and asked,"can I get a ride?" I answered and told him yes and he started to smile and I smiled with him as we went into my car and drove away.
While in the car we talked,laughed and got to know each other a little more.When we reached his house he got out then told me thanks and I replied," anytime". He smiled and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek before I drove away.

For the first time in two years I felt like I've found someone special and not special like Matthew,it's a really rare and different special.

««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

So did you like it. This one is a little longer but still a short chapter but don't worry you will have more coming your way.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!