The Kiss

May's p.o.v

After dropping Jack off at his house I went to the mall to pick up some pants, blouse and some make-up. While on my way out someone grabbed my hand and went into a dark corner with me so that I wouldn't see who it was. Then he spoke,"so babe what about we do a little something,"as he said that I punched him in the balls and ran to my car with my things and drove off.
When I reached home no one was there, so I decided to call Linda and Heather but sadly they weren't answering their phone so I just thought that I would call Jack and I did. I kinda knew that he wouldn't answer me but I was surprised when I heard him say," hello may".

Jack's p.o.v

After May dropped me at my house I went inside and took a shower. I was so happy that I could find a friend but not so happy to know that she is a slut. When she told me about her story I didn't judge her because that must be hard to know that your boyfriend was cheating on you with another girl for a long time.

After my shower I put on a dark jeans and a white t-shirt. Suddenly I heard my phone started to ring, when I picked it up I saw May on the phone screen and answered it immediately and said "hello May". That's when I heard her  crying and then she started talking," Jack I'm so glad that you answered, I was at the mall and a man carried me in a dark corner and he was going to rape me. Jack this is the second time this is happening and the only thing I want to do right now is to kill myself". When she said that I became angry,why would they take advantage of her like that.
Then as she was tabout to say something else I stopped her and started to talk "listen I'm coming over and please don't do anything stupid"." Okay" was all she said before she hung up, she texted me her address and I quickly went over to her house.

When I finally reached her house my mouth flew open. It was the biggest house I've ever seen! It was a bright shaded pink and white house with a beautiful garden in front of the two story building. After admiring the house I quickly ran up into the house and went up stairs. I didn't know where her room is so, I started to search. When I finally found her room, my eyes opened wide to see that she had a knife in her hand ready to kill herself.

I quickly ran up to her and took the knife from her and hugged her, then she started to talk," you should have just let me die it would be better off for you. You wouldn't want to be the boy that is friends with a slut, a bitch, a nobody." When she said that I was so sorry for her, why would people say that about her she's just a normal girl with a really hard life thats all. As she was going to speak I shushed her and said to her,"don't say that you might be a slut, but your not a bitch and you are definitely someone. Don't let no one bring you down." I cupped her face so that she could look at me and continued,"don't let people's words, people's point of view nor people's opinions hurt you in any way." We were now staring in each other's eyes, you could see the sadness in her eyes. She was so beautiful I couldn't resist her I had to kiss her and I did without even thinking.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
They kissed! They actually kissed!!!!!

I hope you guys love this chapter because of the you know.
Remember to comment.