?Cardiophobia?

☁🖤☁

Cardiophobia; fear of heartbeat. 

I sat in the room. Cold and empty. The big, metal walls. I was in a prison. I let my dull, dead eyes linger amongst the room. Then, I felt a slight pain in my chest, I clutched it and felt the beating rhythm of my heartbeat, my blood ran cold and I could barely breathe. I hated heartbeats. The sound. The look. Anything that had to do with it. I began crying; I hated it. "He-help!" I cried out. My vision blurred as blackness and the blur of my tears took over, the last thing I saw was a tall, dark figure. 

 ☁   🖤    ☁ 🖤    ☁ 🖤  ☁ 🖤  ☁ 🖤  ☁ 🖤  ☁ 🖤 ☁ 🖤  ☁ 🖤 ☁ 🖤 ☁ 🖤  

  "What the hell are we gonna do, maîtriser?!" a voice exclaimed. "Shut the fuck up Jack! I have to think!" Demanded a deep voice. I shot up, I was in a room, nobody else was there. Was I dreaming? I thought. I brushed it off and grabbed an outfit since I am not wearing that damn uniform.  I jumped out of bed and removed my shirt and jeans, leaving me in my black, silk bra/panties. "AHEM!" My head snapped that direction. My eyes met dull brown eyes. "Yes?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow. "Is something wrong?" I asked blandly. He just furrowed his eyebrows together. 

(I love him so much

(I love him so much.) "Why would there be a problem, Darling?" He asked. "Hmm, that's not what your face expression represents, now,  lover boy," I replied. I turned around fully and placed my hands on my hips, raising an eyebrow. He raised his eyebrows. "Dirty one, we have, hmm?" I rolled my eyes and dropped my clothes purposely, bending down to grab them. "Anyways, was there something you needed?" I asked. "Meet me downstairs, in 5 minutes, on the dot, or else," He replied, darkly before walking out, slamming the door behind him. I smirked to myself, slipping my outfit on. I purposely made my way over there a minute late. I walked downstairs, a smirk on my lips. I turned a corner. I was grabbed and slammed against the cold, steel wall. The wind was knocked out of me as I was pinned. "Or else...what?" I asked. I looked into his eyes as mine adjusted to the darkness. His hair fell in his face and his eyes were filled with both rage and lust. I smirked at him and pecked his lips. Sparks seemed to find their way throughout my body.  

He let go and stormed off. I stood there in the dark. What the fuck just happened? a huge buzz was heard from the speakers. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned to see another boy. His hair was slicked back, he had a beauty mark near his lips and he had brownish blonde hair. "Hi, I'm Noah," He said, looking me up and down. "Fern," I replied. My real name was Y/n, I changed it to Fern when my dad began taking the abuse further and I hated my name in his mouth, I hated it because of him. So, I changed it. He smirked. "Nice to meet you, Fern," He replied. "It's lunchtime, Sweetcheeks," He said. I nodded and he slumped a hand over my shoulder lazily, guiding me to the lunch room. We sat at a table filled with people. The one that caught my eye was the one from earlier. The boy with death dull eyes. "Loverboy!" I exclaimed. "Darling, I see you've already met Noah!" He growled, glaring at Noah. "Indeed I have," I replied. 

"This is Sophia, Millie, Sadie, Caleb, Gaten, Jaeden, Wyatt, Jack, Jeremy, Chosen, Bill, Joe, Charlie, Natalia, Ellie, Caroline, and You've already met maîtriser," Noah says, pointing to each person as he said their names. I nodded. "Names Fern," I replied. We talked a bit, but I couldn't help but notice the two girls, Ellie and Caroline, glaring at me. I smiled at them and flipped them off. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" Caroline gasped dramatically. "Oh, suck it, bitch! did I disrespect miss camel-toe and her ugly ass side-kick, flat-ass?!" I yelled sarcastically. Everyone laughed, even Jack. Ellie and Caroline were sitting there, mouths wide open in disgust. I mimicked them and got up to leave. That's when I felt something cold fall all over me.