❝Fuck You❞

❝Hey, Loverboy,

                                                                           .x.

He furrowed his eyebrows, biting his lip. (...cringe) "What?" I asked. "Hmm, nothing...you just...confuse me," He said. "What do you mean?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. "I just don't know what to expect, one minute your kissing me, the next...your hitting people," He said. I stayed silent. "Yeah...well, I don't know what to expect from you. What are we? Am I being used? Who the fuck knows!" I said. He began to take his jacket off, then his shirt, then pants. When he was bare, he climbed in next to me. I stared into his eyes before I felt myself being pulled closer to him. He began kissing me. He then tried to take it further. "No.." I said.  We found each other. "What?" He asked. I helped you out of a broken place. "I...I don't want to do that yet..." I mumbled. You gave me comfort..."...Okay." He said. He got up and began to leave. but falling for you was my mistake. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Finding someone who is ready." He replied. "What..." I said. "Don't you get it, Y/n?! I don't love you! I never did, and never will!" He yelled. I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks as he started to leave. ❝Fuck you...Fuck you! FUCK YOU!!!" I screamed. 

                                                                      .x.  

"Y/n....Y/n? Y/N!" I could feel myself being shaken awake. My eyes shot open and I looked at my surroundings. I saw water. Wait...Water? Then I saw blood. Lots and lots of blood. I could see someone. I was then pulled out of the water, I sucked in air, coughing, screaming, crying. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" I heard someone scream. I looked at the person shaking me to see Noah. I sobbed as I saw Finn pushing through everyone. Then, my vision became blurrier, and the last thing I saw was Finn, a sad, bloodshot, broken, Finn. My hearing began to fade. "No! NO! Y/n!" I felt a pair of soft lips on mine before blackness swallowed my small body.        

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.xx.x.x..xx.x..x.x.x.x.x..xx.xx.x..x.x.xx.xx.

Yep, sorry, left you on a cliff hanger, luv ya'll! ;) <3