☞C O L D☜

🖤 "WHAT THE FUCK!?" I screamed. I whipped around and punched the bitch in the face. It was Ellie. Her nose was bleeding and I stormed back into my room. I just decided to take a bath because I was NOT dealing with this. I closed my eyes as the warm water soaked my bare body. I sat there for a few minutes, just enjoying the feeling. (Play song now.) I heard the song playing over the small yellow radio next to me. "Some things were meant to be," it sang. I opened my eyes to meet dark, dull brown ones. I sighed. "Hey, Loverboy," I said. "Darling," He greeted. "Oh, I almost forgot! We get to finish our little 'sitch' from earlier," He said. 

                                                                                        Finn's POV 

☞☁☜

He knew. He fucking knew she was my dollface! I fumed as I stared at them intently. Fern laughing at his jokes every once in a while. Then she flipped Ellie and Caroline off, resulting in everyone's laughter. She began to leave when Ellie also got up, pouring water all over Fe-Y/n. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" she screamed. She whipped around and punched the bitch in the face. Her nose was bleeding as Y/n stormed off to her room. I stood up and approached Ellie. "You...you are going to regret that, bitch!" I yelled at her. She bit her lip, causing about everyone to cringe, except jack, he looked like he was going to explode, or orgasm, nobody knew. "Well...Why don't you punish me, master?" She moaned, rubbing me through my jeans. I grabbed her hand. "You don't deserve my punishments, whore," I growled. I motioned Caleb and Gaten over and left them to their business while I went to find Y/n. 

I looked at the girl before me, her dark red hair placed into a bun. She was humming to the song playing on her radio. She then opened her eyes. "Hey, Loverboy,"