One

I'm re posting this thanks to darkhazee who took the time to help me recover my book, thank you darling!

I would like to ask that no one report my book, if you don't like it, move on.

This is not a book involving pedophilia, Amber is older than she looks.

I hope you all enjoy my book, whether you're new here or have read it before. I also apologise for how cringey it is, I wrote this when I was seventeen and I would like to think my writing has come a long way since then haha

For the third and hopefully last time, I present,

                 Positively Sinful

After a long night of just flying through the woods, I finally head back home. Being a demon, I live in some abandoned house, nice and vacant, my kind of place.

As I near the house I start to smell something.. sweet? Usually I hate sweet smells, us demons only love the most disgusting things, but this... this smells nice.

I fly into my window with wide eyes, someone moved in. Someone moved in my house, great, now I'm going to have to make them think it's haunted so they leave.

Might as well try to have fun with this, I walk in looking at the various things placed inside. I look up to see the gray-haired man probably in his 50s looking at a small rectangular device.

"Amber!" he yells. He better not plan on yelling like this all the time, I hate humans.

I hear pitter pattering to my right, I look to my side to see a little girl. She looks to be young, maybe 15 or 16 in human years, brown hair and blue eyes. As she prances by I realize she is what smells so sweet. I find myself following my nose, which is following her. When she stops beside the man, I mean closer, smelling her strong scent. She smells so fucking good. The only way I can describe it is to say she smells like rain.

I shake my head and move away from her, humans are all alike.

"Hey dad." She sits on the counter as she speaks, her voice forming a soft caress to any ear willing to listen.

"Do you want Chinese or pizza?" The father asks. Smiling warmly up at the old man she immediately gives her opinion, "Chinese!" Wow, she has dimples. I'll bet she uses it as a facade to make people like her and then tear their heart into shreds. That's what humans do after all.

"Okay honey, I'll call it in." He smiles and starts calling someone on his little device. Great, he's having even more people come.

The girl hops off the counter and prances back upstairs, I almost want to follow her... I'll do it only because I'm curious.

I quickly fly up to where she at, which is the attic. My mouth hangs open when I see she strung lights all over the place. I hate this, I hate this. Apparently they decided she could have the old attic that has high ceilings and giant wooden beams up there, she clearly used that to her advantage. How long was I gone?

I look over to see her over in the corner getting something out of a suitcase. Oh my, she just started stripping.

I can't peel my eyes away from her body as she becomes bare to me. My eyes slowly trail down her body and I'm shocked to see that her skin is different colors, lighter in most areas but darker in others. It looks splattered and splotchy, she looks different than everyone else.

She's... beautiful.

I silently walk closer to the girl, sniffing the around her as I watch each careful move she makes. As soon as she is completely bare I reach forward to softly touch her, making sure my claws are retracted. Her movements halt with a soft gasp as she stands still, frozen.

My hand slowly runs down over her shoulder, down her back before settling itself on her hip, causing my breath to hitch. Her skin is so soft.

Her eyes scan the seemingly empty room, searching for what is touching her.

"Amber!" She jumps at the voice of her father, "coming dad!" She shouts back, throwing a large sweater over her head.

As she dresses back I'm breathing heavily and shaking, somethings happening. For some reason unbeknownst to me, ever since my hand has left her skin I ache to touch her again. I follow close behind her down the stairs with my nose in her hair, breathing deeply.

What happened? What is wrong with me?!

She takes a seat on the couch with her food while the older man puts a movie in. But, all I can do is hover behind the couch and breathe her in.

While the starts I watch her closely, the way her plump lips move while she chews,how she'll lean her head against her fathers shoulder, when she giggles at something on the tv. Watching her throw her head back and laugh so carelessly, makes everything seem so simple.

After awhile she fell asleep leaning on her dad, he of course, noticed and carried her upstairs to her room. Carefully laying her down and tucking her in he leaves the room, shutting off the lights. I just stand and watch her.

I usually spend my nights downstairs, but I think I'll stay up here tonight. Taking a seat on the floor I close my eyes and inhale.

She smells so good.

__________________

I watch closely as her eyes flutter open, a soft whimper escaping her throat. She flops her sweater covered hands up to her eyes and rubs them sleepily. She sits up stretching her arms above her head, showcasing her tummy as she yawns adorably. Why am I finding her adorable? I can't find her adorable, humans are evil.

You find her adorable for the same reason you wanted to watch her sleep all night.

I shake my head at my stupid subconscious as the auburn haired girl walks over to her suitcase, picking some clothes out.

She walks into the bathroom with me following close behind. She closes the door and starts taking her clothes off.

My eyes wouldn't have moved from her form if the building around be was on fire. I don't understand how a human can be so beautiful. But she is different, her skin is different. Perhaps the blotchy skin the the reason she was wearing long sleeves?

I hope not.

She steps into the shower and I find myself following her. I stand in the steamy atmosphere, intently watching the way drops of water flow down her curves.

The way she washes herself is so sensual, slow. Every move is carefully planned and calculated.

I breathe heavily through parted lips as I lean against the tile wall.

Why did she have to move here?

I'm excited about this one!

Please vote if you liked it and comment what you think!

Jo Bently