Two

Wooop Woop!! Finally actually republishing Positively Sinful! A huge thank you to @JAD_1514 For sending me the archives of my beloved lost book. without her I wouldn't be able to republish my book, thank you!  I wrote this a few years ago, so the writing is, very cringy, but I hope you enjoy nevertheless.

Ill be posting chapters of this about once a week, but I also want to work on something else, if you guys cant tell I'm a piece of garbage who has trouble figuring out what she actually wants to work on.

 I might continue on with folly or I'm thinking about dabbling with werewolf romance. Let me know what you guys would prefer! With no further intro...

__________________________________________________________________

Amber's POV

I hold my feet in the air while laying on my back, waiting for my toenail paint to dry. Looking at the blotchy skin on my legs Makes me visibly cringe. I have vitiligo, so my confidence level isn't too high, especially with having just moved into this town. That's why I always wear long sleeves and jeans all the time, I only wear shorts to bed.

Shaking my head I close my eyes and listen to the music I have playing. My eyes shoot open when I feel someone's finger on the back of my thigh. I don't move, I just sit there, I peek my head around to see if anyones touching my leg and there's no one there, but I can feel the very distinct feeling of someone's finger on me. I shiver when the touches go from soft, feathery touches to caresses. It starts moving in circles and I'm all but freaking out.

The circles trail closer and closer to my inner thigh, it feels weird but it doesn't feel bad.. I lay back on the floor peering up at the ceiling, this is like when I felt that hand on my back when I was naked. At least I'm wearing clothes now. I sit and wait for this feeling to stop but it doesn't. Whatever this is touching me keeps drawing random patterns on my tender skin. 

I slowly reach my hand down and brush my fingers over my thigh and bump into something causing the caressing to stop, I gasp and cradle my hand  to my chest. In actually touched something,. something that wasn't me. I sit up hugging my knees to my chest and peek around y room, what could that have been? I slowly stand up, remaining still for a moment before  sprinting out of my room and downstairs.

"Whoa there, what's the hurry?" Dad chuckles wrapping his arm around my neck, giving my head a kiss.

"Nothing." I chuckle nervously, "just hungry." Dad laughs pulling me with him to the kitchen.

"How's a sandwich sound?" He questions opening the fridge. 

"Sounds good to me." I grab bread from the pantry, starting to help when dad gently smacks my hands away, "let me fix you lunch, go sit down." he smiles softly down at me as I stand up on my tippy toes pressing a kiss to his cheek. I sit down at the breakfast bar that's facing Dad. 

"so are you excited about starting school?" He smiles peeking up at me as he spreads mayonnaise on bread. I shrug my shoulders and spin back and forth in the chair.

"Schools  never been fun for me." I sigh leaning against my elbow. Dad puts the knife down and grabs my hand looking into my eyes sincerely, thick eyebrows furrowed in concern. 

"Honey, I know those kids made fun of you but maybe these kids are different.  Maybe these small town kids are nicer. those as-"

"Dad." I lightly scold.

"sorry." He blushes looking down, "Those idiots, had no right to say those things to you. You are beautiful, no matter what anybody says." He rubs my arms trying to make me feel better.

I try to hold back tears, " But how can I be beautiful if everyone around me thinks otherwise?"

I screech, jumping down from the stool when a vase beside us flies off the shelf, smashing against the wall. 

"What the hell?" Dad muttered under his breath. 

"Dad?" My voice quivers as I slowly step backwards behind the island. He walks hastily over hugging me to his chest, "Its alright sweet heart, it just fell off, must have been too close to the edge." He coos as he pets my hair. We both knew that the vase was just placed there yesterday and that it was nowhere close to the edge.

____________________________________________________________

I sigh as the credits roll on the screen, lighting up the dark room. After that weird incident in the kitchen we cleaned up the mess. Weird things are happening and its kinda scary. I look over at dad to see him asleep in his recliner, I Smile and drape a blanket over him before heading upstairs. I haven't been up there since that thing was touching me and I'm kinda nervous.

Pushing lightly on the door it creaks open, I look around my room, illuminated only by the moon shining through the windows. I tip toe in and turn the lights on, squinting at the sudden change. I pull the curtains over my windows and start to change, trying to be quick. taking my bra off I quickly slip an oversized shirt on, only wearing my shirt and underwear to bed. I walk across my room towards my bed but stop when I see my self in the full body mirror. I look at my arms and legs covered in disgusting blotches of different colors. I trace my finger over my chest that's exposed in the V-neck of my shirt, I scrunch my face up as tears start to pool in my eyes.

"Why cant I be like everyone else? Why cant I be beautiful?" I whisper closing my eyes.

"Don't you see?"

I jump forward and turn around, holding my hands over my mouth. Something just whispered in my ear.

I shake just looking into the void, I was looking in the mirror the entire time and no one was  behind me. nothing was there and it was right in my ear.

I just stand there shaking, frozen in fear. the tear I was trying to hold in spills over and slowly trails down my cheek, But then I feel something wipe the tear away and touch my hair. I whimper and close my eyes, wishing for this to stop. 

The touch soon leaves my face and I hear my floor boards creek as if someone is walking away from me. 

What just happened?