Four

AMber has no idea what I am. I don't exactly want to tell her just yet but I do eventually want to let her know what shes up against. I mean if I told her now she would freak out, Demons in the human culture are known as eavil nasty creatures.nWhen in reality, we are better than they are, except Amber. Shes better than anyone.

I watch curiously as she bends over tying her boots. I notice she wears a lot of covering, I really wish she wasn't so self conscious. I even noticed she left her long hair down, and she would often hide behind it. I think she is beautifl, and once she knows me, athats what I will make her see.

I will show her everyday just how stunning she is, I will Kneel as she passes and kiss the feet she walks upon. Better than that, I will carry her any place she has to go so that her pretty feet don't have to do the work. I will steal fresses for her so she can show more of her delectable body. When she showers I wont be able to hold myself back from making passionate love to her against the wall, oh but it wont stop there. No, we will make love all through her shower as well as in our bed, for hours on end. All into the th early morning hours will I continue to worship her body until she is begging me to stop. I wont be able to get enough of her. Once shes spent and satisfied from our night of play she will fall asleep in my arms as I hold her throughout the night, only to wake her up and start over again.

Then, and only then will I be satisfied.

Her father knocks on her door, unintentionally pushing it open, "Hey sweetheart, wherr are you off to?"

"Figured Id walk around town, see what there is." She shrugs her jacket on.

"That's great! Im sure youll have fun."  He smiles wide, probably glad his little girl is getting out and about on her own. Hes probably hoping she will fit in and live a normal life.

"Yeah I hope so." SHe sends him a fake smile trying to be nice. HE grins pulling her in for a hug andkissing her head.p

"HAve fun and meet ne people!" He hollers ou the door as she makes her way down the sidewalk. She chuckles and waves back. I watch closely as she skips down the sidewalk, walking past the other houses in the neighborhood. She sniffs the air for some unknown yet cute reason.  My little girl starts humming some tune I hear her listen to a lot, something that sounds like its from a fe decades ago...  Maybe the 40's? SHe seems to like the older songs.

She unintentionally starts to skip to whatever shes humming and I smirk down at her curvy little body. and with her not being any taller than 5'2, maybe, I appear to be a giant beside her.

When she reaches the town her eyes immediately light up at something she sees. Shes crosses the street and hurries to a certain shop, I quirk my eyebrow, curious as to what has excited her so much. She makes her way in a little shop and stares at a sign for a bit before approaching another girl her age behind the counter. 

"I'll have a large frozen mocha please." She smiles at the girl. Of course, this is a shop where mortals spend their money frivolously on drinks that they will have for five minutes and never again. and its not even the drinks that cause a great deal of sin, which us demons love. But in the current case, I'm glad for.

"Is that all?"  The girl with chemically lightened hair questions. Tacky. Amber nods with a smile.

"That'll be $2.78." She smacks her gum.

"hey, you're new here ain't ya?" The girl askes as she prepares the beverage for my girl.

"Yeah, my dad and I moved in about a week ago." Amber shyly replies, shuffling back and forth on her feet.

"That's great! Nothings happened in this town since Larry Stockdale moved to Los Angeles. You seem pretty nice, Ill be seeing you around!" AMber smiles taking her coffee as its already ready, lifting it up in a goodbye and walks out of the little shop.  She walks next door to the store with many books and browses for awhile, purchasing a couple and heads home after a few hours. I had momentarily considered just snaching up my little amber with her books and flying away so she wouldn't have to pay but I thought better of it for now. Let her enjoy her little freedoms now while she still has them.

She hums quietly as she walks again only toward her home thins time when yelling behind us cause my senses to be on high alert.

"Hey babe, don't ignore me." a boy a little older than Amber shouts with a smile, running to catch up with her. Ambers eyes widen and he face pales as she realizes he's talking to her. He catches up and looks her up and down, causing me to stand taller and flare out my wings as to show how big and scary I am in order to scare him away, even though he cant see me.

"Hey cutie, don't ignore me." He chuckles catching up with her, I unconsciously tug her behind me even though im transparent at the moment, her too frozen in shock to freak out.

"You're new here aren't ya?" He props his hands on his hips not even trying to hide the fact that she's obviously checking her out. I want to reach in his abdomen and claw out his guts and sting them across the tree branches in front of Ambers house as a warning to other males that they shouldn't flirt  with what's mine.

"Yes, I'm new, I-I-"

"Alex! Leave her alone!" Another males voice shouts out. Looking up to my right I see another boy about the same age jogging up to where we're at from the house that happens to be next to Amber's.

"Alex if she's new you don't want to scare her away, shoo!" He steps up beside Amber crossing his arms, the gaul of this kid...

The rude kid sighs, " I'll be seeing you babe." He winks at my girl and walks away.

The red headed kid who is standing beside Amber turns to her with a smile, "Hello, I'm Lewis." He waves to her and she reciprocates. 

"My names Amber." she blushes and I cant help but wonder how much experience she has with boys?

"It's very nice to meet you Amber, I would stay and chat but I'm very late at the moment, I live right here if you ever want to come hang out." He points to his house.

"See you later!" He waves and runs off, AMber waves and starts to wlak backwards.

I need to watch those boys.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Soooooo re-typing this all out is giving me cringe attacks but I'm doing this in order to restore what the people want lol

Let me know what you guys think, vote if you liked it. I really appreciate you guys reading my work!

Until later my loves!!