Three

Bune's POV

______________________________________

I didn't mean to scare my little girl so many times today. And as I look down at her furrowed brows, her tiny hands clutching clutching a pillow to her chest as she sleeps not so soundly on the couch, I regret a lot of the things I did.

When she had her legs in the air I wanted to touch her soft skin so bad, so so bad. I wanted to feel her warm and delicate form. I thought at first that she enjoyed it, because she didn't stop me. She simply looked at her leg confused and layed back down. When she ran her fingers down her thigh and her soft hand bumped into mine she seemed alarmed.

ANd when she started crying in the kitchen about not beinhg beautiful my suspicions were comfirmed, shes insecure. I was so angry at those immature teens she was talking about, I was so mad I would have killed them on the spot of they were standing next to me. Ithrew the clostest thing to me and ended up scaring my little girl, I didn't mean to, I was just so angry.

And don't get me started on when she was practically sobbing in the mirror, I wanted to make her feel beautiful. I needed to. She needs to see what I see, what she is.

She was too afraid to sleep upstairs by herself so she slept downstairs near her father.  I lean over the back of the couch just looking at her,wishing I could make thinsg beter. Make her see what she truly is. 

I slowly walk over to the front of the couch, making sure she wont wake up. I carefully get in beside her, waiting to see if she's alarmed. When she continues to breathe steadily I wrap my arms around her tiny body and pull her to my chest. I smile when she snuggles closer relaxing into my hold. my face feels weird emiting the odd action with my mouth.

I gaze down at her while she sleeps, almost as if I'm in a trance. I'm wanting to try  s0mething but I know if she woke up she wouldn't like it. 

Well she wouldmt like this either but youre doing it anyway.

Realizing my subconscious is right I lean down and press my  lips to her soft forehead. I pull back with My mouth agape. That was... different. Who am I kidding, that was fucking amazing.

I quickly lean back down and press a kiss to her cheek, then her nose, then her chin. I breathe heavily as I lean down and gently kiss her lips. I close my eyes and exhaile in complete bliss, how can a human do this to me? Humans are supposed tobe the scum of the earth. But as I slowly pull away and look down at her beautiful face I realize that shes different, shes better than any other human.

And shes mine.

_____________________________________

I hover in the air as amber unpacks the last few boxes in her room. she hums a delightful tune while hanging a picture on her wall, she stretches up as far as she can lifting her shirt up to show her tiny waist. I stifle a laugh when she stomps downstairs. 

"Dad!" After a minute she returns with her father who hangs the picture for her with ease.

"Thanks Dad." She smiles kissing his cheek. I wish she would do that to me.

Its hard for her to do something toyou when she doesn't even know you exist.

I hate my subconscious, he can be a smart ass sometimes well, all the time.

He walks out and my baby continues humming. She picks up something out of her box looking around for where she could put it.

I land on the ground and slowly walk up behing her. I can feel her warmth and I close my eyes, I slowly lean down and gently kiss her on her shoulder. She freezes in place and just stands there. I figure if I let her know that I don't mean any harm she might not be afraid of me.

She lets out an uneven breath nd unknowingly tilts her head, me more access. I slowly pull away and kiss her neck, she lets out a hum and I sigh in complete happiness.  Shes starting to accept me. 

I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her closer and she screams, oh no. 

She runs downstairs and into the bathroom.  I stand alone in the middle of her room, breathing heavily, that was progress. Soon she will know who I am, and she will accept me, because no other human would andi know shes different. She will be my ittle girl and I will be her Bune.

I rub my lips in awe, I just kissed her and she let me.