Chapter 2

Maks entered the hangar in a rush, thinking he was going to miss their plane to their Good Morning America guesting. He quickly walked to the tarmac when he saw Meryl disappear through the plane door. He carried his duffel bag and made his way towards the stairs leading inside the private plane.

As he entered, he received a hug from Sharna, congratulating him again for his well-deserved win. Maks appreciated it but he was really only looking forward to talking to one person on that plane. He had the greatest time with her at the finale and after party. He knows hes attached to her and he feels like the last three months have been the best for him. He's slightly dreading the end of the show because they won't be spending as much time together anymore. He saw her sitting at the back talking to Derek and Charlie. Maks took a seat beside her and she gives him a peck on the cheek. "Hi babe" Maks beamed at her. "Hi yourself. I thought you'd miss the plane!" Meryl replied. "Well, I overslept a bit. I'm pretty spent from last night." Maks winks at Meryl. Derek, used to seeing the affection and playful flirting between the two paid them no mind. Charlie, on the other hand was curious about Maks' statement. "So how did you two celebrate the big win last night?" he asked. "Oh my god Charlie. It's not how Maks is making it sounds like..." Meryl quickly explains. "Relax! Theres nothing wrong with whatever Maks here is implying. The show is over." he gave the two an encouraging look. Charlie got along with Maks the moment they met each other and he thinks Maks brings out this fire in Meryl that he has never seen before. He knows Maks and Meryl will be good together. Theres just this connection that no one can explain. Its like they're one. No matter how crazy it might sound, everyone can see how the two are just so perfect together. All he wants is his best friend to be happy. And he knows Maks can bring her happiness.

"Well, the after party was just a block away from my place. Mer here was too exhausted so I took her there and she just napped for a bit where it was much quieter." Maks told Charlie. "Ah.. so thats where you disappeared to." he smiled with a knowing look at Meryl "I hope that nap was pretty amazing!" Charlie wiggled his eyebrows. "Oh it was... It was a glorious hour of napping for my Meryl.. I made sure of it." Maks answered for her. Knowing his and Charlie's teasing would make Meryl blush. And it did. "You boys are so awful!" She exclaims as she covers her face in embarassment. Charlie knows nothing happened. He simply enjoys pulling her leg. Maks on the other hand loves to make her blush. As Maks laughs with Charlie and they both watch Meryl squirm, Maks couldn't help but get excited that this week in New York will be very interesting.

__________________________

A/N:

So the timeline here isnt exact at all. I'm just making stuff up along the way with my knowledge of their whereabouts after the show.

Sorry if my updates are short! I typed these up on my phone. Will start working on my computer for the next ones so I could write longer chapters! I promise!

Please please let me know what ya'll think and comment away!! :)