Chapter 3

A/N: Sorry for the late update!! Been so busy lately and I kind of hut a wall with this but I'm back and I promise to update more regularly. Next chapter is already in progress. Meanwhile, let me know what you think!! :)

Thanks for all the votes amd comments, loves! Please keep them coming!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

------------------------------

Their flight arrived in New York late in the afternoon and everyone got off the plane pretty tired from the past few weeks but excited for their upcoming guestings.

"Charlie, whats the name of the hotel we're all staying in?" Meryl asked as she tried to stifle a yawn. She desperately wanted a bed right now where she can just rest for a bit and relax before all the inevitable chaos begins.

"Uhm... I think its called The---"

"Its called The Chmerkovskiy house." Maks cuts off Charlie as he approaches the group, being the last one to disembark the plane and collect his belongings. He was so excited to be back in New York and the fact that his friends and Meryl are here too, makes it even better. The exhaustion from the past few weeks are thankfully not catching up to him yet and hes glad the adrenaline from the win is still in full force.

Meryl and Charlie looked at Maks confused.

"Well my mom insisted, Mer. And you very well know I do whatever she says." Maks said with a sheepish look that Meryl observed only came out when he says he is following his mothers orders. Its so adorable how much of a mommas boy he is.

"What? Even me?" Charlie exclaimed, bewildered.

"Don't worry. You're staying at the hotel. You'll still be able to stay with your girlfriend. Tanith insits." Maks winks. Charlie spaced out as soon as Maks mentioned Tanith. He can't wait to see her and actually spend some alone time with her. Meryl will be fine at Maks and Vals place. Plus it might put Meryl and Maks in some interesting situations. Larisa Chmerkovskiy adores Meryl and wants the best for his son. And Charlie is well aware that Mrs. Chmerkovskiy has been wanting those two together. He was definitely very okay with Meryl staying there.

"Okay then, have fun you guys! My car is waiting. Gotta go! See you all at the GMA thing!" Charlie hugged Meryl goodbye and gave Maks a brotherly hug, curious to hear the stories from the Chmerkovskiy home the following day.

Meryl suddenly got nervous as Charlie left. "Wait... so are you sure your mom asked me to stay with you guys? I mean its nice to be staying at a home instead of a sad hotel room but I don't want to impose."

"Yeah babe. My mom wouldn't stop bugging me when they were arranging it. She already fixed everything with your agents and ABC. She gets what she wants. And theres nothing anyone can do about it. Stop worrying. Everything will be great." Maks informed Meryl. The truth is, he is a bit nervous at how much his mom insisted Meryl stay at home with he and Val. She met Meryl and couldn't stop cooing at her back in the DWTS studio. Its interesting because she has never been like that with my past partners.

"Okay then, if you're sure. I love your mom! Shes great!"

"Okay, awesome. Just don't hog her. I kind of feel like she might like you more than she likes me."

Meryl laughed with Maks at his statement. She is actually excited to see Mrs. Chmerkovskiy again. They had such a great time when she visited the show and Merly kind of saw her own Mom in her. Its always nice to have a warm, motherly figure whenenever she is far from her own. "Aww Maksie don't worry. We'll make sure to include our teddy bear!"

"Hey!! No mentioning that nickname in front of mom. She'll definitely use it too."

"Okay, I promise I wont." Meryl said as she smiled a little too sweetly.

"Oh man. I'm not gonna like this. The women in my life..." Maks said as he shakes his head jokingly.

"C'mon lets find Val so we could go. Lets not keep your mom waiting!"

Meryl surprisingly reached out her hand and Maks took it. He smiled as she led the way. Those familiar sparks shot up his hand and he cant help but think that hes not the only one who feels it.