4. Trap

A/N: Hola, people! Long time no see huh? How long has it been? I really don't want to even count at it tbvh. BUT. As I am back..

Let's get ahead!

**************************************

"Why don't you just clearly tell me this that you want to take me out from one jail and put me into another? Where it won't be my father but you who will rule over me! Just remember one thing, Asfandyar Ali Khan.. if I do get married to you.. then I can even choose death over you ruling over me. Get it?" Zubiya stared at Asfand with her bloodshot eyes.

Asfi smiled at her lovingly and said softly as he ran his thumb down her cheekbones, "That point will never come. Give me a chance.. I will never let the thought of going away from me come into your head."

"Too much confidence isn't healthy, Asfand. Who knows, you might find my dead body on your bed at our wedding night." Zubiya whispered back.

Asfi stared back as his heart clenched tight while a glimpse of Zubiya's limp figure lying on his bed flashed in front of him.

Removing his arms around her he took a step back as he looked away, blinking off the sudden tears that had erupted in his eyes.

"Go away, then." Asfi barely whispered as he turned his back on her.

All anger left her at once as she heard him whisper those words.

"What?" Zubiya hated herself as she felt her voice break. She didn't want to appear anything less than strong in front of him.

"I said.. leave then. I've already spent half of my life alone... the rest won't matter. The only feeling I have for you is love.. not hate. I don't want to force anything upon you because I'm not like your father. I'm not manipulative like him. You can go now. My driver will leave you at your address. Allah Hafiz." Asfi spoke and walked into the house without glancing towards her.

Zubiya shook on her feet as she realized what had actually happened and barely grabbed the arm chair as her legs gave out and she sat on it with a quiet thump.

Minutes passed as she sat numbly before a stout-figured servant cleared his throat in front of her, announcing his presence.

How come she didn't see this man come in front of her?

"Ma'am, if you are ready.. we can leave. Sir has instructed me to leave you at your address before 11pm." The man nervously said. She looked at him for a moment and could clearly see as he looked at her with pleading eyes as if he was begging her to leave the premise because he was apparently scared of his sir.

"Okay. I am ready now." Zubiya said as she stood from her seat and stiffly followed the driver.

Settled in the car, she almost didn't catch it but as she moved a couple of strands behind her left ear, her eyes fell on a tall silhouette standing against a veranda rail, gazing towards her direction. No. Gazing at her. She could feel them. Poring directly into her.

She looked away as they sped away.

**************************************

PS: Reviews please. I am tremendously sorry for the long delay. I am also sorry coz this is maybe the shortest update you will get. Ever. I swear. But I was unsure where this story would go.. and then here I am.. Guys. Please help me here by giving me your reviews.

But rest assure for one thing. I will end it. Will not leave you people hanging. :)

~ M.