Call It Quits ♡

Melodi ♡

I swear I can't understand Azeem sometimes. He went from wanting to forget it to always remembering the shit. I don't get it. I stand up and open the door. "What's the matter with you two?" his mom asks. "You wouldn't understand." I say. "Well, he went to the roof, hun. You two need to come together and fix whatever it is that's broken." she says. I watch her sip her champagne. "Yes ma'am." I say. I walk to the back and walk up the ladder and up to the roof. He's sitting with his knees to his chest.  "What you mad for?" I ask. He chuckles with no amusement.  "You know what,  it's crazy how a girl who don't give a fuck about me is the only person who can make me feel like this." he says. I look at him upside his head. "I didn't even do anything to you tho. Boy, what the hell? You know I love you like family." I say. "And that's the motherfucking problem, Melodi!" he yells. "Why the hell you screaming? How is that a problem?"I yell back. I don't feel like him and his slight cry baby moment. He gets up and kisses me. He pulls away. I'm sitting like a dummy feeling blank. "Maybe you should go. Go for good." he says. "What? Az-" he cuts me off.  "Just go!" he yells.  I get up and walk down the ladder. I guess it's best we call it quits before somebody gets hurt. It's just all these feelings I tried to ignore but couldn't. Now I have no choice but to.

Azeem ◇

I don't understand this shit. I shouldn't have feelings for my best friend. It just ain't right and we couldn't work so I had to call it quits. I couldn't move forward with her. Plus, she didn't even feel the same so why try? I ain't used to feeling rejected. I would be lying if I said I ain't hurt cause I am. Why this shit gotta be so complicated?

Quick lil update. Nothing major. The next update gon be pretty long.  This book is almost over. I know yall like "Wtf Eriee, it just started" ik this is a short story. I'm gon stretch the updates after this one tho so don't be sad.

Comment
Vote