Prom Prt. 2 ♡

Azeem

I walk up to my brother, Javel. I've been watching them dance for thirty minutes. She went and started talking to some girl and he went to grab her something to drink. "What the fuck you doin?" I ask. "Getting a drink for the lady, obviously." he sarcastically says. "Nigga, don't get snart. I ought to kick your ass in here." I say. "Why do you want to attempt to kick my ass, Azeem?" he sarcastically asks, chuckling. "I ain't gon attempt to,  I will. Bruh, I'm telling you straight up. Don't try to do Mel like you do every other girl." I say. He grins. "So, I took your girl?" he asks. "You ain't took shit. I gave her to you." I snap. "The thing is, I'm not even with your girl. Calm that shit down. We just at the prom. I wasn't gon come but I did since it's bad bitches here." he says. "So, it ain't no connection between yall?" I ask. "Hell naw. That's your girl. I know that much. She told me everything. You a dumb ass nigga." he says, laughing. "What was I supposed to do then? Somebody would have gotten hurt if we didn't separate." I say. "That don't make sense. The hell yall separating for if yall feel the same? Yall some dumb nuts." he says. I sigh. Mel walks over. "Babe, you wanna dance?" Mel asks. "Anything for you " he says. She kisses his face entirely too close to his mouth. "You lyong mothafucka." I snarl. I yank Mel up the stairs where it's less noise. "What the heck, Azeem?" she snaps. "You fucking my brother?" I snap. "You fuckin Alexis?" she shoots back. "Don't worry bout that bitch. I don't give a shit about her." I say. "I just wanted you jealous." I add. "Your brother and I have nothing going on. I just wanted to piss you off. I had to freaking pay his ass to do it." she says. We laugh. I kiss her. She wraps her legs around my waist. "I wanna start fresh." I say. "We can do that." Mel says. "So, that's how you feel, Azeem?" Alexis yells out of nowhere. Mel gets off of me. "Well..." I say. She jumps on me, punching all on a nigga. She fucked up. She really woulda been fucked up if I was a girl. Mel got her on the floor beating her ass. She kicks her in her eye. "Stupid bitch! Azeem, control these mothafuckin hoes of yours!" Mel screams, then storms out. Shit! Now she's nowhere to be found.

Quick becayse it's the 2nd part. Comment please.