//A Rude Awakening//2//

A/N: Two chapters in a row-ish? I'm trying my best. Please comment down suggestions and vote! Also, don't hate on this please, i'm just a fat lazy potato.

--

This could only be a dream. 

The time turner kept glowing, but nothing actually happened until Draco fell asleep. When he woke up, it felt like he had a fever. He tossed and turned, not wanting to wake up. 'Another terrible day.' He grimaced. 

That was, until he heard the sound of his mother.

His first thought was only shock. No wonder he woke up and felt like he was being crushed by a fat hippogriff. Draco tried to talk back to his mother, but his voice was hoarse and quiet. When he finally got over the shock, he told his mother that he would go down in a moment. He cringed at hearing himself speak - the time turner actually worked. Pinching himself didn't do anything except for making his arm have those half moon shaped cuts. He didn't have the mark either. 

He didn't have the mark.

It actually worked, and it was even better than imagined. Somehow he was in his 11 year old body. It creeped him out, but Draco was happy to get that stupid snake tattoo off. He didn't have to wear long sleeves in summer anymore. He went and lazily brushed his hair (Draco stopped being narcissic in sixth year - he didn't have time to spend hours on his hair anymore) Randomly selected a pair of robes in his closet (Was it always this big?) and went downstairs.

It was a bit of a relief to see his mother like this. She always looked so worried after the war, the worry lines showed. She wasn't as thin either. Father looked the same as always. He only had two emotions, Draco thought. His 'Annoyed or hugely dissapointed look' and his 'I'm too busy with work or pretty much everything to deal with you scum' look. Even when Draco was younger, he never smiled. Malfoys smirk, not smile. Smiling was for hufflepuffs and gryfindors. 

Seeing his father made him nervous and slightly pissed. To think that this man was once his role model made Draco want to die even more than he already did. However, he kept it to himself and quietly nibbled on his toast. 

Narcissa looked at him with a concerned look on her face. "Are you excited for Hogwarts, Draco?" she asked. Draco almost choked on his tea. "Y-yes mother." He couldn't remember whether he was excited or not last time. Last time.

At least he didn't have to go to Durmstrang. Honestly.

"Your mother is going to take you to Diagon Alley for school supplies today. I have some ministry buisness to attend to." Lucius stated. That was okay with Draco. He nodded slowly. "And go freshen up.

He first met Potter at Diagon Alley right? In... Madam Malkin's. If he remembered correctly. He didn't know it was Potter at the time. The poor kid was wearing old oversized clothes. Harry Potter, famous celebrity was the last person Draco expected he was. Draco clambered up the stairs back to his comfy room. 

He realised how much he had missed mother. She saved Potter in the end or something, or at least thats what Draco had heard from interviews. That git Potter didn't need his head to be any bigger, that crup with his lightning scar and-

He was rambling again. 'I'm supposed to befriend him this time.' thought the small blond. He quickly grabbed a piece of paper and noted down what happens throughout the years, in case he somehow forgot. He also made it kind of coded in case his father got ahold of the note.

- year one, quirrel? 

He wasn't sure what happened that time, but he knew it had something to do with the defense against the dark arts teacher. 

- year two, cos

That stands for chamber of secrets. Draco pondered whether to add that Harry was a parseltongue... 

- year three, poa

Wait, wasn't Sirius innocent or something? Draco remembered seeing Peter Pettigrew in the manor when he was a sixth year... He was also Potter's godfather. Bollocks. This is confusing.

- year four, tri

The triwizard tournament... and the bloody Yule Ball. Pansy wasn't really Draco's type.

- year five, umbitch

He muttered a few profainties at the mention of her name. He remembered having to kiss that toad's arse and be in the Inquisitorial Squad.

Draco faltered. Year six... the year it all went to hell. Being in the room of requirement. The... dark mark. 

Astronomy tower.

Suddenly, his breathing became heavy. Draco tried to clear his head but nothing worked. Images of Dumbledore's face, Snape's expression, Dumbledore falling... The dark mark... Shrill, cold laughter of The Dark Lord... It all came back to him. He tried pushing it away but it only made his heart beat faster...

The young Malfoy woke up sweaty and with a headache. 'What the hell was that?' He thought. 'Think happy thoughts... Malfoys don't cry.' He muttered to himself. Draco continued to write on the paper.

- year six, dumbledore

-year seven, war

That was about it really. He didn't know how the golden trio solved those problems, so he'd have to figure that out. He stuffed the note in a random drawer, locked it with a charm and sat on his bed, daydreaming.

Finally, his mother called him. Draco was going to meet Potter for the second time in his life.

--

A/N

Theres chapter two guys. Vote (if you want to) or comment ! These help me a lot as they give me MOTIVATIOn to continue this crap.

There will be drarry soon~ don't worry~

-Smolderpression