(Special Chapter-) [Jean's Birthday Pt1]

Jean's Pov:
I Waked Up, Panting. Dreaming About Marco, "Marco..." Eren Looked At Me. "Oi, You Okay?" I Looked Back, "Do I Looked Okay!? Tsk.."

Standing Up, The Other's Looked At Me.
"You Sure, Y-Your Okay?" Armin, Asked. "Yeah, Tsk. Im Fine, Just a Dream." Armin Nodded. But The Other's Are still Asking About What Did I Dream. "Guy's, He Haves A Dream Okay!? Let's Just Leave Him Alone." Armin, Said. The Other's Nodded. I sigh, And Leaves The Dorm.

Armin's Pov:
"Hey, Guy's. Look It's Jean's Birthday Today. And we Should Suprise Him!" I Happily Said. "Yeah, We Should Suprise Him!" Connie Said. The Other's Nodded, By The Plan. "We Should Tell This, to The Other's." Eren Said. We Nodded, "Yeah, Lets Tell this To Mikasa And The Others!" I Stand Up, And Peeks Through The Door. "Guy's Lets Act, Normal. And Then We Are Going To Tell The Others About The Suprise Brithday." Eren Nodded. "But We Should Be, More Careful." Reiner Said. "Yeah, After We Tell Them. They Should Act Normal Too." Bertholdt Said.

Mikasa's Pov:
We We're Sitting And Eating, Suddenly The Boys Walked Towards Us And Sits Down Normally. "Somethings Stranges to Them.." I Mumbled Next To Ymir. Ymir Mumbles Back, "Yeah, Pffft. I Think They Know It's Jeans Birthday. And Trying To Act Normal Infront Of Him And Us.", "Well, I Heard. They Will Going To Tell us, That It's Jeans Birthday. And To Act Normally" Annie Mumbled.

Eren Looks At Me, And Whispered. "Hey, Mikasa. Tell The Others To Act, Normal And Its Jean's Birthda-" I Cut Him Off. "We Know." He Suddenly Shuts Up. Jean Looked At Us, "Why Are You All Being Weird Asf Today?" He Asked. "It's Nothing..." Eren Responded. Levi Stands Up Walking Towards Us. "Ackerman, Arlert, Yeager. Office Now." We Nodded, And Stand Up. Following Shor- I Mean Levi.
______________________________________________
Guy's Here's Jean's Part 1. Birthday Special!
Tell Me If There's A Typo Or Anything. Thanks!
______________________________________________