[CHAPTER TEN]

Levi's pov:
After talking with y/n we exchanged bye and i love you, like for real it was really awkward.
I started doing my paperwork as i started to feel pain on my head. I look up and saw Kenny..
I fell unconscious and i heard him saying..."Still short" and fell into darkness.
______&______&____&______&_____&______&_____
Y/N'S POV:
it was early in the morning, maybe paying a visit to levi wont hurt. While walking to the hallway, i saw cadet's panicking "eh?" yep dumbfounded me. Eren came running to me and of course mikasa and armin "y/n! C-corporal levi went missing!!!" Worriedness grew in me, i pushed armin and eren away and ran to levi's office. Erwin and hanji was there as the other cadets aswell, i saw a pool of blood and grew more worried. My heartbeat was beating so fast.."hanji, what happended?!" i shouted.

"Well you see hun, levi got kidnapped. And we are still investigating it" hanji looked worried also, we can say erwin seems to worried on the inside but he looks like he doesn't give a shiz.

{TIME SKIP}
I walks past some room, sad. Until i walk past a strange room, i heard hanji and erwin talking, maybe we can just sneak alittle. I peeked inside and heared what they're talking about..
"It's the expedition, and we need levi!" hanji sigh, as erwin looks like he's about to punch hanji. "Hanji, we dont need levi. We just need to find him thats all, and plus i cancelled the expedition." he said calmly, hanji looked down with a sorry face. Someone suddenly burst into the windows and took hanji and erwin, widening my eyes i quickly ran inside the room and check the window. Next thing i know, i was kidnapped too.
_________&________&_______&________&________
LEVI'S POV:
I woked up into a dark room, i saw kenny holding a gun while looking at me. He smirked when he saw me waking up, "ah little brat. Have you grown any?" i was going to punch the shit of him but i felt chains on my arm's and feet, fxck.

He putted the gun on my head, as i glared at him. "Dont be a brat and respect ME!" he was gonna click the gun but someone interrupt.
"Sir, Here are the other brats!" they throw three person. "Ah, good job- wait isn't that erwin and hanji!? I told you eren, historia, y/n! Not erwin and hanji!!!" he pointed the gun and shot the guy. "Dumbass." he tsk.

"Mmh!!!!" kenny looked at the wriggling girl, and smirked. "Ah y/n i see...atleast we have one and you brats get the other two!" he pointed at the two boys and they nodded running away.

Levi shouted, "GET AWAY FROM HER KENNY".."how the fxck did you take off that sh!t in your mouth" kenny asked but then chuckles. "Never mind..."

"Oh and levi?" kenny said as levi answered harshly. "WHAT!"

"Fight with me, if you lose i kill you all. If i lose you can all be aset free."

Levi thinked for a second and nodded.

"Deal."
_______________________________________________________________________________
_______________
Whats up yall, its mee. I know ive been away for how long but yeah chapter ten is here hope you like it! Saranghae.