CHAPTER NINE

Your pov:
The expedition will start in two days, we are mostly ready. Well some of them are usually not ready at all, of course scared but-' i was out of thought when someone just pulled me into a room, opening my eyes. I saw ymir, krista, mikasa, sasha and annie. "Why did you pull me here?" i looked around, the room as krista shouted giggling "Girls night!" i got confused, "But why here? Its kinda dark and why not in our girls cabin?" mikasa suddenly stands up, going to the lighting switch we're she turned it on.

The light's opended, and i saw beds and mostly some foods. I already guessed sasha stole them from the Cafeteria or meat shop, there's so many things. "Woah, so this is like some secret place or?" Ymir nodded, "Yep only for girls." I just laughed and asked them, what are we gonna do. Krista shouted, "PILLOW FIGHT!!" Ymir quickly hugs krista Protectively, "NO ONE CAN HURT MY KRISTA!" As she throws a pillow, it directly hit sasha in the face. "Ow!!!" Sasha throws the pillow back to ymir but she quickly move aside and it hit mikasa.

Sasha, sweat while mikasa looks nothing but silent. Mikasa grabbed the pillow and throws it, "MOVE!" sasha move aside and the pillow hit annie on the face. Annie had a dark aura and throws it to mikasa, which it didn't hit Mikasa instead of me.
The room began to starts silent, when the pillow hit my face. I quickly start to make a bright face and a bright smile which it worked for them to think i'm okay, except for mikasa and annie who still thinks im not okay. I just shrugged and continue to throw pillows at them, we suddenly heared someone knocking on the door. Ymir was the one who got up throwing the pillow away and put's her ear at the door, "Whos that?" Some deepy voice answered, "Us" Ymir thoughted for a second 'woah woah wait, so they're two or three? Or more of them!?' mikasa mumbled, "Thats probably the boys or commander erwin." ymir kinda agree with mikasa, as annie, sasha, krista does too.

Ymir opended the door, to saw..

Erwin, Levi, and hanji.

Erwin, had his smile on his face as hanji does too. Execpt for levi who haves, a currently bad or may i say VERY BAD MOOD Well, i guess he's probably tired finding me.

Levi's pov:
I catched y/n probably laughing at her own thoughts, that i freaking suffer just to find her! "So, brats. Why are you all hiding here?" Mikasa answered, "Well captain we just had some girls night, we just wanna have some fun before the expedition." I just rolled my eyes, and 'tsk' while mumbling "Girls night huh?"

"Uh, sorry to say this but we need you cadet's to sleep now. You can continue this tommorow, night but with us-" eyebrows was cut off, by shitty glasses. "YES! With USSS! Ill BRING FOOD AND STUFF AND MORE AND-" now i cut her off, "dont bring So many foods nor stuffs. Just bring the thing you needed, tsk you always think your going to live here" i scan around the room which i saw some of the corners have dust. 'ugh disgusting' i thoughted, i looked at y/n again. She was silent all the time, so i dragged her out of the room and mention eyebrows we will just talk. Shitty glasses did wave bye to us, so do the other cadets and Erwin.
________________-________-______-______-________
So yeah, sorry for not updating! Im very sorry. I was busy with school, ugh school sucks. I know everyone can relate lol.
And yep, i finished chapter nine.