G x shy! reader.

*thanks for the request. I've had a weird crush on G for years. I'm basing this off my head cannon. This is set on the surface, you work at a bookstore because why not?*
(The papyrus is this is normal papyrus )

You never knew why but you were always a shy person.

You rarely talked and usually people didn't notice you but you were okay with that.

When monsters came to the surface, you didn't change, but you did make friends with a sweet monster named Papyrus.

He always came in to get cookbooks, sometimes even a fish woman came in with him.

She was.. Strange she once threw a book at Papyrus' head.

Papyrus was the one who actually got you to talk more.

You saw him as a little brother you never had.

You sat at your desk waiting for the sweet innocent skele to come in and make your day.

The bell rings signaling that a customer has come in.

You look up from f/b and smile seeing papyrus' cheery face looking down at you.

(Favorite book)

"Hi papy." You say tucking a piece of hair behind your ear.

"HELLO HUMAN! IT IS VERY GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN! ILL BE GETTING MY USUAL! MY BROTHER CAME WITH ME TODAY!" Papyrus' smile got even wider as he ran to the cooking section.

'Brother? Since when.. Oh that's right.. Papyrus did have a brother, he talked about him non stop. Apparently he was older and taller than him.

How was someone taller than papyrus? He looked at least 6ft9 and that was pretty tall.

Another tall skeleton stands in front of you, he wore a black leather jacket, skinny jeans and combat boots.

Why wasn't he wearing a shirt?

You blush. Even if there was nothing there, you being the shy girl you are, it made you flustered.

Not to mention he was really attractive.

He looked at the most 6ft12.

His golden eyelight stares down at you.

"So doll, you're the cute human paps has been talkin' about.. He was right.. You are a cute one." He winks.

"O-oh.. Um.. Y-yeah I'm y/n by the way.. Your b-brother is one of my best customer's... He's a really nice guy."

"Yeah, he's got that effect on people. Names G sweet thing."

Your face burns.. Was he flirting with you?

"Anyway, let me know if there is any problems and I'll take care of it, but I'm pretty sure you've got a boyfriend to help ya with that." His smirks fades for a second.

"W-what? I don't have a b-boyfriend.."

The smirk comes back again.

"Oh really~?... I'm surprised, a cute little thing like you doesn't have a boyfriend?"

"No.. I've never been asked.. And no one really notices me.."

"Dollie, now that makes me upset. You're too cute to miss, I'm glad papyrus got me off my lazy butt today, I'm looking forward to seeing you again."

"BROTHER I FOUND A PASTA BOOK!" Papyrus yells and runs to your desk.

"HUMAN! I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE THIS BOOK PLEASE!"

You nod and scan the book then hand it to him. "That will be $10.49."

"BUT HUMAN THE PRICE SAYS $12.99!"

"I know I gave you a discount for being s-such a good friend."

Papyrus beams and hugs you over the desk.

"THANK YOU HUMAN FRIEND! SADLY I HAVE TO GO NOW! COME ON BROTHER!"

Papyrus skips out the door like a dork.

"Well I gotta make sure he doesn't get into any trouble. Bye doll."

G winks again and leaves a small paper on the desk.

"Call me~" Then he leaves.

You blush and put his number in your phone.

Labeling him as 'Hottie skele'

End :3