Yandere! Red x reader

*yup. More yandere, its my favorite to write, blood warning duh. Feel free to request any yandere sans you wish. Red finally stands up to Boss.*

(Cursing warning.)

You were doing the dishes when you heard arguing again.. Those two never stopped...

They walked down the stairs still arguing.

"Why should I feed em?! He's your damn cat bro! No mine! I could give less than a rats a** if the little runt ate breakfast or not.."

"IS THAT YOUR ATTEMPT AT AN ATTITUDE!? I COMMAND YOU TO FEED DOOMFANGER AT ONCE!"

"Uh.. Boss I already have. Doomy is taking his nap." You say cutting in.

Both skeletons look at you.

Boss sighs. "THANK YOU HUMAN.. SEE THAT BROTHER? THE HUMAN IS MORE PRODUCTIVE THAN YOU."

"So what!? She likes your cat more than I do! Who gives a s**t!?"

"I AM NOT DEALING WITH THIS! I'M GOING OUT!" Boss yells slamming the door behind him.

"Ugh.. Sorry ya had ta see that dollface." He rubs his temples.

"Its okay. I'm kind of used to yelling at four in the morning." You joke.

"Hmph. Ya know what dollface, I'm glad ta have ya around. You calm me down after a fight like that." He smirks walking over to you.

You back away slightly.

Stupid wall.

His arms prevent you from leaving him. His red eyes turn to hearts,

"Sweetheart.. I kinda want ta tell ya somethin'... I.."

"RED WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? UN HAND HER THIS INSTANT! THAT IS HIGHLY INAPPROPRIATE!"

"Boss.. He wasn't-

Red turns facing his brother protecting you. "Shut it. I wasn't doin' anythin' I was gonna tell her somethin'.. But you had to run your mouth!"

His eye glows and a sharp bone goes through Boss's throat... Blood and dust poured on the floor..

Red's breathing was heavy.. And rugged...

Your eyes widen.. How could he!?

He pins you to the wall again..

"Well.. Where were we sweetheart..~."

End..? Yeah probably. No lemons! Bleh.. Anyway enjoy!