3

Adella.

"Mason is it okay for me to come with you guys?" I asked him like a hundred times.

"Ella, don't worry okay. As long as I'm with you you don't have to worry. I'll make sure everything will be okay".

"Okay, Mason if you say so..".

I saw about 4 boys and 3 girls coming towards us. You know the feeling when you're somewhere and you don't even know what you are doing here? That's the feeling I'm feeling right now. Ella, you better run from here. Look at them. They're like spoiled rich kids. I looked at Mason. He isn't a spoiled rich kid. He's so nice.

Come on Ella it's just a night. Show some confidence girl.

"Where have you been? I was waiting here for so long?"

"Leave everything who's this hot chick?". One of the guys said. I made a face expressing " what the..."

"You're so way out of her league".

What? 

"If you're done can I talk now".

"Sureeee". Three of them said in unison.

Mason was explaining to them that I didn't care to listen. I saw that all the girls in his group were sticking to a particular man. One of the girls was touching his arm and the remaining two were standing too close to him so close that it was difficult for me to see him.

I looked down. I heard someone clearing his throat. I looked up to see Mason looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Ella this is Alex, Matt and Drake". He said, referring to the blond guys who were in front of me and waving at me with a cheeky smile on their face.

"Hi, Ella it's so nice to have you on our vacation. Believe me, you're gonna have the best time with us".

"Guys don't call her Ella. Only I can call her that. You should call her Adella".

"Why? We will call her Ella and you can't do anything about it". Drake said sticking his tongue out at Mason. I found it cute somehow.

"Yeah, she's our friend too now. Right, Ella?" Matt said. I just gave him a weak smile.

"You guys get lost. I'll show you the way, my lady". Alex said bowing down.

Mason put his hand on my shoulder and led me towards the girl and that guy. The boys were behind us. They were fighting over who would carry my luggage. I laughed at the situation.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce you to-".

"There's no need Mason. I'll be leaving by tomorrow. By the way, I didn't know your friends are so friendly and cool". I said looking at them and they were still fighting for the luggage.

"Hey, I'm way cooler than them okay?". He said looking so damn cute that I want to pinch his cheeks.

"Hey, Mason if you're done with your chick can we go now?" The fourth guy whose face I can't see was here in front of us. He's the definition of hotness but that doesn't mean that I'll check him out. 

"First Blaze she's not a chick okay and she's definitely not like your sluts. She's coming with us".

"Hi, my name is Blaze". He said.

"Adella. Nice to meet you". Unlike me, he was totally checking me out. 

"But mason you said it was a boy's vacation. Like just the 5 of us".

"You're saying that Blaze? Just look behind you. That girls are sitting in your jeep. They are probably coming with us".

"Do whatever you want Mason. I don't care.." He left after saying that. Woah now I feel bad. I opened my mouth to tell him that I don't want to be a burden on him but he understood my actions and pointed me to keep quiet.