5

Adella

It's so beautiful here. Paris the city of light, the city of LOVE. I always wanted to come here but of course not like this but what can I do now? I'm so grateful to Mason and the guys. 

"Ella, what are you thinking?" Mason asked me. He was walking beside me.

"It's so beautiful here Mason. By the way how many times have you visited Paris before?" I asked.

"A couple of times. I like this place too, that's why we've decided to come here". He said walking too close to me. To be honest it's uncomfortable. I'm not saying he's creepy or whatever but I don't like someone too close with me. As we came in front of their cars. I waited for Mason to unlock his car for me but he was standing there just looking around. Maybe he's waiting for the other guys to catch up with us but they have their cars so why are we waiting outside of the car? 

I saw blaze coming towards us. He passed me a small smile. I smiled back.

"Hey Mason, what are you waiting for? Let's go". Blaze said.

"Why aren't you going in your car?" Mason said, frowning.

"Why? You don't want me to go with you guys?" Blaze said playfully.

As they were talking I saw Alex saluting indicating to me that they're leaving. Matt, Drake and Alex went in their car towards their destination which I still don't know.

"No, it's not that. Here and reach there we'll be there in an hour". Mason said, giving his car keys to Blaze. What? I mean what is going on in Mason's head. What's he thinking?

"Okayyy...Get in Adella". Blaze said. I cringe when I hear my full name out of his mouth. It's just I'm used to people calling me Ella so it's weird for me when people call me Adella. I pulled the door only to be closed by Mason?

"Blaze you can take my car and as I said WE will be there in an hour and by we mean me and Ella. So you go we'll be there pretty soon". 

What's with mason today?

"Care to tell the reason, Mason". Blaze asked seriously.

"Nothing too special. I've ordered bicycle's and thought it would be relaxing for her to know...if I just give her a little tour around here and there". He said his hand on the back of his neck and looked at me nervously.

Wait what did he say? Bicycles? 

"Really? That's so nice". I said a big smile on my face. He looked at me with surprise and smiled back. I love bicycle's ride and come on it's Paris. Who doesn't want to bicycle ride here?

"Bicycle ride? Are you serious Mason? We're going to visit every single famous place here and you want to give a tour around your hotel on...on what? A bicycle? She's gonna visit the most beautiful place and what do you want her to visit this?" He said referring to the road.

"Blaze chill man. I said we'll be there in an hour. You go and Ella you come with me". He grabbed my hand and led me the way. 

"Mason it's okay I don't want a ride. Let's go with the plan. You don't have to disturb the plan just for a bicycle ride". I said stopping him from walking further. He grabbed my wrist a little too tighter. What's gotten in him?

"This is the plan Ella now come". He started walking again leading me the way. This time I didn't say anything because he didn't give me the choice to say something. I looked at my back. Mason's car was there but blaze wasn't. Where did he go?

I smiled widely when I saw the bicycles in front of me. I jumped happily but composed myself when I saw Mason smiling widely in front of me.

"Sorry, I'm just a little too excited". I said hiding my blush. 

"Aww, little Ella is blushing!!"

"Shut up!!" He chuckled. 

"Mason's what exactly is the plan?"

"Hmm, the plan is actually to make you fall in love with me, make you my girlfriend then my wife, have at least two ki-" Before he could finish his sentence I punched him on his arm hardly by which he only laughed.

"Mason I'm serious". I said glaring at him with a small smile".

"What I'm serious too". He said.

"Masoonnn". I screamed childishly.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry it's just you look cute when you glare at me. You look like an angry kitten. The answer to your question is we're going to ride around the area, have some breakfast, enjoy the weather then we'll go to where the guys are".

"Perfect!!!" I said.

"By the way, I have a question," I said.

"Shoot."

"You always make people friends like this and give them a tour of wherever you're going". I said laughing.

"Believe me ELLA. You're the first one". He said, winking at me.

"Ohhh means I'm the lucky one. Thankyou Mighty Mason". I said bowing down. 

In result we both started laughing maniacally. I saw another bike which was completely different from us. It was more like a sport's bike while ours was simple and cute.

"Mason whose bike is this?". I asked.

He looked at the bike. More like stared. His reaction was not so good looking at the bike. He started murmuring words and the only word I could catch from his mouth was

"Blaze".

______________________________________

The story is further gonna upload on Dreame. Follow the profile Muzna Malik to read it.