Chapter 6: Jack vs Jimmy

Down the hall, full of people, came Elsa and Merida. Both were chatting. Not paying attention to the people around them.

"So you see, I told him not to come over but he came anyway," went on Elsa. "Luckily, everything was already set."

"So did he like the surprise?"

"Yes and he even took a shot at us and said he was gonna post it."

"But he can't do that," said Merida, a wave of panic was showed on her face.

Elsa let out a laugh. ''No he can't.''

''Hey Elsa!" Waved a dark haired girl.

Elsa waved at her, unsurely.

"You know her?" Whispered Merida. Elsa shook her head.

The girl wasn't the only one, some more teenagers said hi or waved at her, making her and Merida confuse.

A dark eyed guy went passed them but turned around and said, "Hey Elsa, great singing last Friday!"

"Huh thanks," was all that Elsa said.

Merida took hold of Elsa's arm. "Wow, just singing one of The Big Four's song and you're already popular."

"I don't think so," hissed Elsa.

"Really?" Said Merida skeptically. She looked around and noticed everyone was looking.

Elsa grabbed her arm and dragged her to their classroom.

Also in the classroom everyone stopped and watched. Elsa and Merida had to separate because they both were sitting at different desks. Elsa sat down and looked out the window. She could feel everyone's eyes on her. That's the reason why she hate popularity. She wasn't sure if she was that popular. She just began schooling in DDWMS and just sang to entertain the students and suddenly everyone knew her? This was all just too fast.

"Hi," Elsa looked to her right and saw a pixie haired girl sitting next to her.

"Hi," mumbled Elsa.

"My name is Sasha and I love what you pulled off last Friday," she grinned as she put her notepad on her her desk.

"Thanks," was all Elsa said. ''And I'm-"

"Elsa, I know. I was wondering if you were interested in joining me and my team in The School Sing Offs?"

Straightforward, thought Elsa, as she took in the girls appearance. She looked to be petite, she has brunette pixie hair and hazel eyes. She was pretty and she looked to be a hipster.

"What's that?" Elsa asked.

"It's something we do every semester," explained Sasha. "Each group in school compete to win the star championship. They have to do all kinds of stuff like singing and dancing."

Elsa nodded, "Hmm, but I don't-"

Sasha interrupted, "And who ever wins in the end of the year get to go on tour with one of the famous superstars! That's one of the best things about this school.''

Elsa glanced at Merida who was eavesdropping. She shrugged at her, seeming to like the offer.

Elsa turned her attention back to Sasha. "Thanks for the offer but I'll think about it."

"Oh good!" Sasha reached out and shook her hand. "By the way, another reason you got so popular is because of the PG."

"PG?''

"Popular group! They made a comment about you, liking your singing. I don't know how you did it but you got their attention especially the leader, Jimmy." Sasha let out a dreamy sigh, just the mention of his name.