1.3

A/N: Silver in the picture

Knock, knock was heard. "Come in." A cold voice echoed in the room. "Morning, darling. I made you breakfast." The woman said in seductive voice that will charm every men in a second. She placed the tray in the brown table where the man sat.

The man turned around and glanced at her with a unmoved gaze. "Lizzy, I'm calling our wedding off and of course severing our ties too." The man said in a cold tone to her which scares her more than ever. Lizzy stiffed for a while before understanding what the man meant. "Are you serious now?" She anxiously asked and hope it was a joke. "I'm deadly serious." She understood that she was being discarded like a unwanted goods. This has never happened to her before ever since she was born. Every men desired her and couldn't resist her charming beauty but the man in front her remain unmoved from in the beginning to the end.

The woman slammed the table with her both hands and in humiliated voice refused: "No! I'm not going to accept it! Silver, please consider it again! I'm daughter of Ackerman family! I'm beautiful, smart and rich. Who can suit you more than me? Which woman seduced you?!"

"So what? What can a woman like you do? You're just powerless without your father besides I never liked you in the first place." Silver sneered in cold voice which slapped her straight in the face.

She blushes and angrily shouted, "You will regret this! If I ever found that whore don't think I'm going to be mercy at her! I'm gonna f*cking destroy her face and strip her everything!"

"Do you want me to turn you in a corpse?" She flinched. His cruel words and murder intent in his eyes made her feel a death god's scythe on her neck that was about to chop her head off in second which froze her stiff. The fear devoured her and she hurriedly left.

"Let see what useless bugs can do." A laugh escape from him.

----------

She hysterically shouted like a mad man, "Find who it is! Who dare to steal my fiancé! He is f*cking mine! I'm going to make him regret his choice choosing that b*tch!" She furiously swore.

----------

"Why you didn't tell us?" William's mother started to cry. Sir Leonard was sitting next to her and comfort her with a sad expression. "We will arrange surgery for you." He said in a sad tone. "I'm sorry, I just didn't want to be a burden." I said while shedding crocodile tears. I think it's same for me if die or live. It doesn't really matter to me but the mission I received prevent me to die. It's so troublesome after all. On other hand William just sit next to me quietly and when he saw my tears fall down he was so shocked that he slightly started to panic. He didn't know what to do and just grabbed my hand tightly to comfort me. So his weakness is tears. It's cute. I should tease him more often. I laughed internally.

"No! You never have been a burden to us! We love you!" Ma'am Kristina suddenly got up and hastily shouted. "Calm down, honey. Everything is going to be fine." sir Leonard comforted her. "It's already late. You guys go sleep. We will talk more later." and he took her with him.

Will looked at me with sad expression and said in a low voice: "Aren't we family? You should depends on us more." I just stared silently at him and hugged him. It's been a long time since I have felt affection of others. He immediately hugged me back and started to cry again. What a big crybaby, I thought and unconsciously chuckled. "Why are you laughing? It's not funny!" he angrily said.

---------

Finally in bed. So much happened today and I couldn't keep it up. Fate has definitely started to change. I broke up with Aaron and my heart disease has been exposed. What is going to happen next? Hope it's not something disaster. "By the way Bon why are you so quiet?"