1.6

"Boss, we have some issue. What do we do about it?" A man with a large scar on his forehead asked the man in front of him by kneeling. The man in front of him is right now the head of the mafia organization that runs an import company named Aqua but no one knows that he do dark side business.

"Don't spare any and get rid all of them, be it women or children." The dangerous gleam showed in his eyes.

------------

A surprise. Yeah, a hella shock. "Brother?!" Yup, this is a normal reaction. That's right, Ray Blackstone is actually a youngest child of Ackerman family. His real name is Ray Ackerman and he really have an older brother named William Ackerman. He actually come from one of the richest family, the Ackerman. The family decided to hide him from the world because as one of the richest family they would often be target of kidnapping or something similar. Actually he almost got kidnapped when he was small.

It was a sunny day when the household's youngest child was allowed to play outside with his older brother. Ray was only six and William nine. They played hide and seek in big garden that their parents own. William was it and Ray went to hiding. He ran straight to bushes between trees. A moment later he saw few mens in black climbed down the wall next to trees where he was hiding right now. He didn't know who they were but he was sure they are bad guys since they are trespassing without permission. He have to get out of here as fast possible but the question was how? Run or stay? If he remember right then guards should be in the corner in front of him few hundred meters away. Should he gamble and ran to safety? William was nowhere to be seen so he has to be there searching for him. It's bad if he come here. It's do or die. He takes a deep breath and started to sprint there while shouting "Help!!" The guys in black was startled and they immediately notice that they are exposed. They hurriedly ran to catch the boy but it was for naught since turning to the corner they saw the boy make it to guards.

From now on they cannot help but be cautious since they don't want to endanger their son anymore. First they silenced all servants and fired them. If the truth leaked out they would know who it was and they simply met their end. His parents have never revealed his appearance to anyone even the family servants don't know expect most trusted head butler, Sebastian Blackstone. He was the one who they decided to put their youngest child under Blackstone family as adopted child. As time goes they all forgot the existence of the Ackerman youngest child which the world was once intrigued. Well, the Ackerman family was persistence paid off.

"Will, have you gone insane?" I couldn't help but honestly lament at William. He exposed something that he never ever should have. "What a fool you're Will." Will just realized that he made a big mistake. He looked at me and showed a teary expression. I could only sigh. On other hand Aaron and Silver are just so speechless. Did the Ackerman family have an another child? Silver somehow vaguely remember that they did have one but they never showed him or confirmed his existence. You could say that this is quite big scandal, a big catch for paparazzi. "You guys will stay quiet right?" I threatened Aaron and Silver. If the truth got out now it will be quite handful. "We will!!"

Hurried footsteps outside could be heard approaching. The door opened and the one entering was my parents. "Ray, are you okay?" My mother rushed to my side and worriedly asked. I simply nodded and my mother shed tears like a river. After comforting my mother, "We have to go back to work now. When you will be discharged?"

"Doctor said that they have to monitor Ray's condition for few more hours to make sure that he is fine." Silver quickly answered from behind. He has been lovingly gazed at his love for a while but the other doesn't seem to notice though and at the same time he realized that his lover hadn't change at all, he is as same as ever. He really regretted that he left him so early and couldn't spent more time with him. His heart really ached when he look at his lover but his heart almost stopped when he collapsed in front of him and he nearly went into panic mode. Well, it was close.

My parent looked at him wondering who he was and I briefly introduced him: "He is Silver and one of the guy who saved me. The guy next to me is Aaron."

"I see, thank you very much for saving him." My mother gave them a deep grateful bow. "We're sorry but we have to go now. I don't think we can fetch you later so William will get you home." My parent looked at me guiltily. Well, I don't really mind. "Yeah, I'm fine."

They bid farewell and hurriedly left. "Then I'm going home first." Aaron tiredly said next to me. I lightly tapped his chest with my fist and ordered: "I trust you going home straight, no wandering at night!"

He lightly smiled but didn't answered me and soundlessly left until no shadow was left. A few minutes later ringtone from Will phone was heard. He answered the phone and gradually showed an unwilling face. He spoke to other on the phone that he didn't want to and he want to cancel it but in the end he hung the phone angrily. "What's wrong?" He slowly explained that he still have TV show appearance and interview today that he has to attend and started to complain that he didn't want to go. "Just go. I can drive Ray home." Silver quietly suggested. "Yeah, I'm fine so don't worry." I added.

Will just looked at me apologetically and hesitated a lot but he gave up when I urged him to go. He thanked Silver and left hurriedly.

"Thank you for driving me home. I'm sorry that I'm bothering you." I could only feel guilty. He must be busy but he still offered a ride. "Don't worry about it." He smiled and sat down. It's quite awkward situation since I don't know much about other man but I'm so grateful that he helped me. "Do you-.." Before he could finish doctor came in more earlier than they said and checked my condition, then just discharged me.

"Anyway let's leave." He grabbed my waist.