Meeting Her

Alexes P.O.V

So there's a new café opening called "L.A Café", and Ty and I are planning to.. you know... "borrow" some food...If you know what I mean.

"I wanna go there now Ty!!" I begged.

"We have to wait until night fall comes, and you know that!" she snapped back.

"Ugh. Okay."

Over time Ty has been very protective of me. But I still love her.

Rihanna P.O.V

So today is the DWT concert, and I know i'm gonna be hungry as phuck after the show.. So I'm going to a new café grand opening, so me and my girls are going to go check it out after the perfromance......

* After the concert*

I walked out the the building and I was heading for the escalade.

"Whew.. that was some concert." I said opening the door. I have to do everything on my own now because my body gaurds and escorters don't do shit anymore.

"Heyyy Robz!" LeLe said when I got in.

"Hey LeLe boo!!" I said sitting down next to Melissa.

"How was the concert Robyn?!" Mel asked me nudging me on the arm.

"It was... well, good I guess. But I'm hungry!"

"Oh, yeah... didn't you say we were going to that new Cafe or something like that?" LeLe asked.

"I hope the phuck we do! A nigga hungry!" Mel said laughing.

"haha... We are, calm down..." I said chuckling.

We arrived there and the counter server came and sat us down.

"This place is comfy as phuck!" I said bouncing in the soft booth and looking around."

"You're so special." LeLe mumbled and started reading her magazine she bought.

Then Mel said,

"Lawd this dude on Instagram is really phuckin-"

The waiter came and interrupted us,

"Hello ! My name is Linda and I will be taking care of you tonight."

We ordered our food and it came out, but I had to go to the bathroom. And you know girls don't go by theirselves !

"Mel can you come with me to the bathroom?"

"Sure babe."

And we went.

Tykera P.O.V

So Lexi and I are in the café.. FINALLY! We spotted this one table that had A LOT of food on it .. it was perfect to steal---I mean borrow. And someone was over there but no one was paying attention. She was reading a magazine. We snuck over there and got under the table. So Lexi and I started grabbing food from the table and Alexes snuck some money from the lady's purse ,and as soon we were about to bounce ...two people came back... DAMN!!!!!!

"Hey... where's our food?" a light skin woman said with a Bajan accent.

"I'm trying to figure out why the fuck it just disappeared out of no where." Mel said.

Rihanna POV

I looked at LeLe and narrowed my eyes.

She looked up from her magazine.

"What?" she said acting lost.

"What, HELL!! WHY THE PHUCK YOU ATE OUR FOOD?" I said madly.

"I DIDN'T EAT ANYTHING BITCH!" She snapped.