A Day With Rih

Alexes P.O.V

So I woke up and Ty was still sleep, so I went to the living to watch T.V until She woke up..

*20 minutes later*

I was still watching T.V. I started to get hungry so I went to the kitchen looking for something to eat.. I went to the fridge and grabbed the milk and I tried to reach the cereal but I couldn't because I'm really short so I jumped on the counter and grabbed the cereal.

"ALEXES!!!!" Ty yelled.

I fell off the counter but she caught me.

"Ty don't do that I could've hurt myself! " I said snapping at her, "and don't yell..." I said quietly.

"Sorry..."she apologized and looked down.

"It's okay.."I said .

I walked to the cabinet and grabbed a bowl and made my cereal and walked to the dining room and ate it. Afterwards, Tykera ate. After that we went to the living room and started to watch T.V.

*30 minutes later*

*knock knock*

Rihanna walked in our hotel room and came to the living room.

"Hey babygirls! " she said

See look I'm still not all the way comfortable with Rihanna...

"Ummmmm....hello...M-Ms.Rihanna.." I hesitated a little not knowing what to call her.

"Umm hello..." Tykera said.

Rihanna chuckled.

"You don't have to call me that.. just call me rih or Robz" she said

"Ummm.... Ok ..... R-rih" I hesitated on the last part

"Ummm.. Ok Rih." TY said and smiled.

"Ok so...... we have plans for today..... we are going to the mall to get you guys clothes and we going to my best friends shop to get you guys hair done! sounds fun doesn't it?" she said smiling at us.

"Yeah.." I said softly smiling back a little back.

"Aight!" Tykera said.

"Oh I forgot I brought you guys some temporary clothes I didn't know what size you guys wore so I guess y'all can put these on." she said as she handed me a pink shirt with some jeans and sandals and she handed TY the same but a yellow shirt.

"When you guys are done showering and getting ready just come to the room across the hall room 238, okay?" she said and she left out.

After she left Tykera got in the shower for 30 minutes and got dress and I did the same. So after I got dressed, we went to rih room and knocked on the door than rih came and opened the door.

"Y'all ready?" she asked.

We both shook our head "Yes." We walked out the room and closed the door, I guess the others weren't coming with us so we went outside and we got in the car and went to Westfield Culver City Mall! When we got there I was so amazed because it was SOOO big but my daze was interrupted when someone stanched my hand and I looked up and saw it was Tykera.

"Did I scare ya?" she said smiling at me.

I smacked my lips.

"no!" I rolled my eyes playfully.

Anyway we went to a lot of stores I got of shirts,crop tops,high waist jeans and shorts, and I got skirts dresses ,I got Jordan's ,Converses, KDs, and ,flats ,sandals ,combat boots, regular boots, and wedges! Ty got trukfit shirts, the hundreds shirts, river island clothes,shorts,jeans, A lot of Jordan's ,roshe run nikes, foam posites, Kobe's, lebrons and KDs. I got necklaces, earrings, make up, lip gloss, and bows...Ty got snap backs, diamond earrings, elite socks, watches, and lip balm. After that we put all the stuff in the truck we went to get something to eat. Then we went and met her best friend Yusef he is really funny and cool... we were shocked he do hair ! I got my hair straighten and Ty got her hair straighten and cramped at the end..... I had a fun day with Rih and Tykera so after all that it was night time so went back to the hotel.

"Lexi.... Ty...." Rihanna said like she was hiding something.

"Yes??" Tykera and I answered.

"Tomorrow is our last day in L.A ...because I'm on my diamonds world tour which means you get to go too so I want you guys to pack your bags and get ready for your big day and the plane!" rihanna said ecstatically and smiling.

"A PLANE??!" I exclaimed.

"Yup!" she said.

Tykera's mouth dropped.

"YAY!!!" I said jumping up and down .

Tykera was just cheesing big.

"Alright girls y'all just get some sleep... goodnight love y'all! "

"Goodnight I love you too Rih!" I said hugging her.

"Goodnight Rih." Tykera walked up to her and hugged her also .