Rumors (Karou)

Karou x Brother of Tamaki! Male! Reader

Y/N Suoh was such a fitting name. It was the name of notorious twin brother of Tamaki, the name of Ouran's biggest rebel, the name of the Hosts clubs Bad boy type, and the name of Kaoru Hitachiin's secret lover.

After moving to Ouran from a French High school, you proceeded to grow a reputation, your ego almost as big as your brothers, but you were never as popular. But of course, A certain amber haired twin had always found you attractive, even more so then your brother.

The day he finally told you, was kind of an off day. The sun was high in the sky, the sakura blossoms were in bloom, and everything seemed... normal. That was, until, you were slapped by one of the many female students.

" How dare you!" She shrieked in a shrill voice, her raven hair bouncing as she spoke. You glared at her with a look of pure hatred and confusion.

" Hey! You have three second to explain what just happened." You scowled, looking at the thin girl. She crossed her arms, the sleeves of her, in your opinion, ugly yellow dress shifting with every movement.

" Karou told me everything, You cheater!" She whined in her high pitched voice, slapping you once more before leaving.

That wasn't the only encounter like that you had that day. Every now and again a girl would come up, having the same little speech as the last. You snapped angrily at every one of them, telling them to leave you alone.

Apparently the story went, You and Hikaru had been quietly dating for months now. One day when he went over to your house he found you with another woman, and Kaoru told everyone to avenge his brother. How pathetic right?

Of course none of that had happened, and you were determined to find out exactly how this rumor had been spread. So you went to the main culprit himself, Kaoru.

You walked into the host club after school, sitting at your assigned couch and such as people started swarming in. Of course, you didn't care one bit that none of them were coming to you. The rumor had damaged your reputation, but you didn't mind.

After all, You weren't really involved with the Hitachiin twins.

After the club ended, and all the girls were gone, you immediately started over to the two mischievous twins.

You grabbed one by the arm harshly, Karou, Getting his attention, " Hey, What's with that rumor, you no good devils?!"

Kaoru's eyes widened as he looked at you, a small blush on his face as he looked from you, to your hand, quickly pulling himself away from you, " We don't know what you're talking about."

" It's obvious you've got the wrong guys." Hikaru butted in, placing his elbow on his brother's shoulder as he leaned against him.

" Have you not heard the rumors going across the school? You've made me the target for random pitiful attacks from your disgusting fan-girls!" You spat, crossing your now empty arms as you looked at the two.

Hikaru sighed, " It's not our fault you're seen as a cheater." He replied, he was obviously hiding something. Either that, or he had always been this... distant looking.

" What did you do!" You barked angrily, causing him to flinch, and hide behind his brother.

" Nothing you mangey mutt!" Hikaru spat from behind his brother, who looked dazed and confused.

" Well It's obviously not nothing!" You replied, balling your hands into fists as if about to punch him.

Hikaru took this time to take off running, trailing his twin behind his as they ran through the outer rim of the club, with you hot on their tale.

" Stop!" A small voice came, it was Honey, who was sitting on Mori's shoulders, " Why can't you all just get along and have some cake?" Mori nodded in agreement.

You took this opportunity to lunge at the twins, tackling them both to the floor, " Not now Honey Senpai." You replied politely as you sat on top of the twins.

" Hey!" The twins called out in unison as they tried getting out from under you. You could definitely tell who was who, Hikaru at the moment, was angry. While Karou was flustered and embarrassed.

" Tell me, Now!" You demanded, both of the twins stopping with a sigh. Hikaru opened his mouth to say something before Kyoya, who was on the other side of the room, cleared his throat.

" Isn't it obvious?" Kyoya says as he looked over, his eyes practically invisible under the glint of his glasses. You looked over, in fact, everyone did, " Hikaru pretended to be Karou and spread the rumor because he was jealous of how much Karou liked you." He says before looking back to his pineapples computer, " Now be quiet, I'm trying to work."

You looked down at the two, a bit shocked. You didn't care to ask. Kyoya was almost always right. You got off of the two Amber haired males, their expressions almost the same at this point.

" Uh, Y/N?" Kaoru says softly, getting your attention, " Can I talk to you?"

You nodded, picking him up and throwing him over your shoulder, walking to the nearest costume closet before setting him down. It was there that you guys had a talk, THE talk, where you decided to be together.

It was a long conversation, but also a happy one, and in the end you agreed to keep it a secret. To this day you're still together, and Hikaru is the only one to know.

He still doesn't like it, but he made due. After all, you did make his brother happy, even if you couldn't do it in public. But when push came to shove, Hikaru may not of liked it. But he approved.