¯\_(ツ)_/¯(Meliodas)

Melodias x shy! Innocent! Uke! Male! Reader 

(there is no title)

It was a long day at the tavern, and business was horribly slow. You sat on the counter, help Ban was the dishes. You see, you were an elf.

An extremely short, shy, innocent, 4'5, elf. Regardless, You found the best company to be Ban, though you didn't understand most of his jokes, the ones you sort of got were funny enough.

You often helped him cook the food and clean the dishes. Besides, Meliodas had said a couple of times he'd trust you over Ban in the kitchen. But that might just have been the stereotypical 'Cooking Elf' joke.

You get a lot of those around here.

You sighed, continuing to wipe down an already clean dish. It had been a few minutes since Ban had last given you a new plate to dry, he became a bit annoyed as he looked over, seeing you stare into your reflection on the plate. You had obviously spaced out.

" Hey, idiot! You've been washing the same plate for at least fifteen minutes." Ban says with a somewhat loud yawn.

You jolted to attention, your face softly flushing in embarrassment, " O-Oh... Sorry, Ban." You say as you reach out, grabbing another plate. Your mind had been elsewhere.

You grabbed the new plate, doing as told. You continued to help Ban with the dishes, making sure not to space out any more. When you finished, you jumped off of the counter, which you were sitting on.

You walked around the tavern, grabbing empty glasses from off tables and bringing them into the kitchen once more. It was now your job to wash them out as Ban was sent out to start cooking, this happened a lot.

You started the water -How was there running water? You don't actually know- and began washing the empty glasses.

Meliodas soon walked behind the counter, beginning to deal with any customers that needed help, though he mostly just gave them alcohol.

The day flew by fast, but you continued to space out, not so secretly thinking about Meliodas. It was practically written all over your face, which would involuntarily grow red every time he was near.

Once all of the drunken costumers left the bar, alcohol was passed around, mostly to Ban who would undeniably get wasted, but everyone else took a considerably responsible amount. Except for King who was a light-weight and didn't want to drink.

You usually didn't drink either, but something compelled you to do so, just this once. It was Ban, who kept teasing you. So you gave in, and downed a glass of - Okay you didn't even know what it was. How reckless- and immediately became intoxicated.

You were giggling and randomly walking the tavern, saying the first thing that came to mind, which wasn't always as innocent as you would lead others to believe. You mostly mumbled stuff about your Captain, who sat at the counter watching you.

After a while of Ban completely wiping out, King leaving, Gowther vanishing and Elizabeth keeping an eye on you, you finally crashed.

Meliodas, being the 'responsible' man he was, walked over to pick you up, and took you to his room. He laid you in the large bed, tucking your small elven body in as he did.

Now, This was all fine and dandy until you woke up in the morning with a monster headache. You sat up, looking around the room as nausea set in your stomach. The room was familiar, and you certainly knew that you had seen this place before. But you couldn't put your finger on it, until you felt a pair of tired arms wrap around your abdomen.

You quickly looked to mystery person, who you assumed was the owner of the room, but instead came face to face with Meliodas. Your heart began to race as your face grew red, " O-Oh, Captain!?" You squeaked in surprise, causing a sleeping Meliodas to stir.

" Shh, You're being really loud." Meliodas mumbled, pulling you closer. You couldn't help but smile, nuzzling shyly into his chest.

He was really warm. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all.