Ultimate Scheming System Chapter 22

Every secret art from the Nine-Characters Secret were ultimate techniques originated from various territories. With these skills— which includes increasing one's attack power, defense power, regenerative power, and agility, one's overall combat ability will be greatly enhanced through the Nine-Characters Secret.

Xu Que looked very contented. However, it seems like the system store is behaving like a black market. It only sold leftover chapters with each skill costing a whole 200 act tough points.

Also, with every purchase, the acquired skill would be random. It would be possible that one gets the "Battle" secret character twice in a row upon purchase.

Still, since this was Xu Que's first purchase, he wasn't very stressed at the fact.

However, he was eyeing the "Troop" and "Battle" secret characters.

The reason was because these two secret skills were perfect tools to act tough.

The "Troop" secret character could be used to steal control over one's magical weapons, allowing the enemies' own weapons to attack their owner. The "Battle" secret character could be used to copy enemies' moves and even raise one attack power. It was similar to Mu Rong Family's 'An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth' within the novel"Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils".

Using one's own weapons against him and using his own moves against himself, it would be definitely embarrassing for the opponent.

Of course, the "People" and "Forward" secret characters were not too shabby.

The "People" secret character can be used anytime to regenerate injuries. Although the system has passive automatic regeneration, it was very slow. Moreover, the "People" secret character has a more frightening ability. Upon mastery, one could revive any living creatures using a drip of his blood. There was no need to be afraid to be destroyed thoroughly by opponents.

The "Forward" secret character was mainly used to cultivate one's spirit and heightens one's sixth sense. In other words, one will gain the ability to foresee moves. With the ability to predict, one will be able to judge and carry out the correct course of actions during combat, gaining dominance in the fight. This skill was definitely a good choice to act tough.

The ones Xu Que did not want to get were the leftover "Group", "Move" and "All" secret characters. It was not to say that these skills were not good, but to Xu Que, these two categories of secret skills were not usable at all.

The "Group" secret character was a type of troop tactic based move and Xu Que wouldn't use it very often.

The "Move" secret character's function is to increase speed but he already possessed the Three-Thousand Volt Thunder thus he had no use for it.

The "All" secret character was the same. Since he had the Soaring Dragon Nine Transformations, he did not need this secret skill at the moment. Choosing anyone of these skills would be an undesirable outcome.

"Eh... screw that! I shan't think so much. I am going to get this Nine-Characters Secret!"

After a moment of hesitation, Xu Que finally made his decision,and bought the expensive and wallet-burning Nine-Characters secret.

"Ding! Congratulations to host 'Xu Que' on the successful exchange of (Remaining Volume). Obtained "Troop" secret character x 1. Do you want to learn this skill?"

"Yeah! Awesome!"

After hearing the system beep, Xu Que threw his fist in the air and let out a big laugh.