Good Psi Saiki (The Party Part One)

Well I'm back, you guys...no one missed me?...aww...Anyways, welcome to another Saiki K. fic! Before we get any further; this is a sequel from my last story "My Secret Hero"; so if you need to go read that one first, do that. Also, mild spoilers from the manga, but really only pertaining to two characters; but hey I felt I should let you know regardless. Grab some coffee jelly and relax!

"We're totally lost, Nendou," Kaidou yelled; incredibly frustrated.

Nendou continued to walk aimlessly throughout the street, "What? No way, runt! I totally know where this new restaurant is; stop worrying!"

Kaidou began to yell back, "You obviously have no idea what you're doing."

Saiki sighed as he had to put up with his two 'friends', "Great, on top of being with them, Chisato has to put up with this too. This may have been a bad day for a day off," he thought looking at the girl with the maroon, double-bunched hair, whose hand he was holding.

Mera laughed nervously, "Are they always like this?"

Saiki nodded, "Yep, welcome to Hell. Sorry you have to deal with these guys."

Mera shook her head, "No way! I'm having fun, believe it or not. I like our friends."

"Well that makes one of us," Saiki rolled his eyes before Mera playfully hit him.

"But seriously, not a lot of guys would bring a girl with them to hang out with his best friends," Mera said with a smile. She then leaned in and whispered into his ear, "You're a good boyfriend."

Saiki had a small smile come across his face. Mera gave him a quick peck on the cheek before dragging him towards their two friends.

"As you can tell, Mera and I are still together. Our relationship's been...well, I guess it hasn't been completely terrible. It's been about four months since we've gotten together. And if you think that's because of how this and the other story are four months apart in terms of publishing and completing then...shut up...We've had some bad times:

Flashback

Saiki and Mera were seen standing next to each other during Home Economics.

"You two are so CUTE together," a girl said.

Mera smiled, but probably because she was eyeing the batter Saiki was working on. He gently pushed her face out of the way.

"Go back to your table," Saiki said.

"Nice, Saiki," Hairo said noticing the batter. "We did a great job on this."

"What's this 'we'," Saiki asked.

Kaidou looked over at his group, "Yeah, we should start cooking it now!" After saying this, Kaidou noticed Nendou approaching.

"So you guys finally made it this far? This is where it gets hard," Nendou noted.

"Well no thanks to you," Kaidou yelled back.

Nendou laughed and picked up a skillet, "Well you still need to cook the batter, flip it when it's ready, and-"

"And make sure it's not burnt," Mera added.

"All of that," Kaidou said, already becoming exasperated.

"Hey, my buddy's girl knows more than he does," Nendou said happily. "Have fun!"

"We're gonna have so much fun, you dolt," Kaidou yelled.

"I can do this on my own," Saiki thought. "Now where's the batter-"