Good Psi, Normality (The Party Part Five)

"Well that was just exhausting," Saiki said. He had finally made it back to his house; for some reason everyone was still at the party relaxing.

"It's almost as if nothing happened," Yumehara said. "Is that Chisato-chii's dad?"

"Yeah that's him," Saiki nodded, looking at the man who was being distracted by the magician.

Yumehara looked at Saiki, "To be honest, we're all kind of surprised you threw this party for her."

"Of course I had to throw her a birthday, she's my girlfriend. I'm pretty sure doing stuff I don't want to do is in the job description," Saiki sighed.

"You know if you leave like that again, you'll lose her," Yumehara said bluntly.

Saiki turned to her, he tried to speak but she cut him off, "Especially after the trip, girls remember that kinda stuff."

Saiki nodded, "I just need to talk to her, thanks for the talk."

He began to walk away before saying, "Kaidou might like that supportive side of you."

"WHAT?! How did-," Yumehara blushed.

"It was so obvious," Saiki thought. He got to the kitchen door, but stopped when he heard Mikoto and Mera talking through the door.

"I understand if you're upset, but there is a reason it's a secret," Mikoto assured.

Mera sounded incredibly upset, "Well it still isn't right! We don't keep secrets from each other!"

"Pfft, have you told him that you wuv-," Mikoto teased.

Mera's face flushed, "That's DIFFERENT!"

Saiki facepalmed, "Welp, that's my punishment for leaving: Listening to them argue."

"Or that you broke his game," Mikoto answered.

"Wait, what?" Saiki said annoyed.

"Or....that you want to **** him?"

"MIKOTO," Mera yelled.

Saiki froze in his tracks, "..."

"You never even told me that part. I just guessed. You'd just need some privacy," Mikoto winked.

Mera had steam shooting out of her ears. After a few moments she finally relaxed.

"I mean....it's not like I haven't hinted at it," Mera said quietly.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL HER THIS," Saiki yelled to himself.

Mera sighed, "I just miss him. He's my best friend. I hate when we fight, I didn't even want a huge party. I just wanted a few of us to get together and hang out. I want to be with him; even if he's mad at me."

Saiki's eyes widened at what she said, "I...I..."

"Man, all she wants is a relatively normal life. If that's what she wants, I guess I have no choice but to comply."

As he said this, Saiki reached into his pocket and pulled out the telepathy silencer. He thought for a few moments and put the ring on his left hand.

"That should fix things-"

"Hey buddy," Nendou said hitting on the back; startling him.

"Well it does have some drawbacks. Then again, I wouldn't see it coming even if the ring was gone," Saiki sighed.