PSIght to See! (The Party Part Three)

"...Don't...say...anything," Saiki said, sitting on the couch.

"I thought it was kinda cute," Mera said giggling. "My Kuu is scared of bugs."

"Ugh, don't remind me," Saiki said turning away from her.

"Ha ha," Nendou laughed. "My best buddies' scared of bugs!"

"Zip it you," Saiki scowled.

"Gotta say Mera, that was a pretty sick Yakuza Kick," Kuboyasu said.

Mera blushed, "Kek, I guess I got a little carried away."

Kurumi giggled, "It's so cute to see you two getting along! It's been wonderful ever since we saw your first kiss in front of the school," she spoke as tears fell from her eyes.

Yumehara titled her head, "First kiss? That wasn't their first-"

"Shut it," Saiki panicked.

Nendou replied, "What? There's no way that-"

Mera spoke through her teeth, "Nendou, please shut it!"

Saiki's parents were confused, "Huh? What?"

Mera and Saiki froze as Saiki narrated, "Yeah....remember in the last story when my Dad and I talked? Well, I only told him that Mera confessed...I didn't bring up 'what happened' in the room. Not gonna lie, this is kinda sucks."

"Anyways," Mera started trying to change the subject, "What's next on the agenda?"

Nendou and Kaidou grabbed a sheet covering a wall; as they pulled it off, there was a poster revealing Saiki. His back was facing the audience and he was bent over. The poster lit up and played the opening theme song (whichever one; you pick).

"Pin the tail on the Saiki," they exclaimed.

"Why is that what we're pinning," Saiki asked.

"We wanted it to be unique," Saiko said smugly. "What? You don't like it?"

Saiki growled, "So this was your doing? Why not just get a damn donkey?

Mera tried to settle him down, "Babe I-"

Saiki snapped a little bit, "Do not...'Babe' me!" Mera put her hands up in self-defense with a somewhat annoyed look on her face.

Mera turned to Nendou and Kaidou, "I'll go first." There suddenly was a ring of the doorbell. Saiki excused himself to get it. He opened the door to reveal a teenage boy wearing a black vest and red scarf. He also wore a red beret with a ball logo on it; he also held a red gift with a yellow ribbon.

"Yo, Saiki," the boy said cheerfully.

Saiki sighed, "Lucas? What the hell are you doing here? Wrong universe."

Lucas laughed, "Heh, yeah well I just wanted to drop off this gift for Mera."

Almost on cue, Mera ran to the door, "Oh my gosh, you remembered! Thank you, Lucas," she said wrapping him up in a hug.

"Aw, shucks," he said returning the hug.

Saiki was confused, "So are the other guys with you?"

Lucas shrugged, "They're somewhere around here. I don't know."

Saiki rolled his eyes, "That's incredibly disconcerting."

"You can come in if you want," Mera invited as she walked back in the house with the gift.

Lucas smiled, "Well you two seem happy! Even when she found out about your powers-"