Hide and PSIk (The Party Part 4)

"So...yeah, Chisato hasn't come out, since she saw what was in Mikoto's crystal ball. Hope she's okay, she's kind of causing a scene," Saiki narrated.

He knocked on the door, "Housekeeping."

"You're not funny," Mera responded from the other room.

"C'mon, you need to come out of there. Everyone's worried about you," Saiki noted.

"I know...but I just...I got so freaked out when I saw my Dad," Mera said.

"Do you wanna know where he is, Chisapo," Mikoto said; suddenly appearing behind Saiki.

"Why are you here," Saiki scolded.

"It's too quiet downstairs...are you two having bedroom problems," Mikoto asked.

"What?!" Mera shouted from inside the room.

"That's clearly not the issue," Saiki said covering his face in a combination of disgust and embarrassment.

"Hey, it's totally possible that could be the problem," Mikoto shrugged.

"You clearly know what the issue is. It's what she saw in your stupid crystal ball," Saiki refuted.

"....Are you sure it's not an intimate problem? I'm sure she'd do stuff with you if you asked, Kusuo," Mikoto teased.

"Well it's not like I'm not willing," Mera said.

"Well if you're able to make jokes like that it, sounds like you're fine," Saiki sighed.

"Hey, Chisapo," Mikoto yelled. "Pretty sure Saiko brought out something expen-"

Mera immediately burst out of Saiki's room, and ran down stairs, past Saiki and Mikoto.

"You really had to bring that up, huh," Saiki said.

"Welp, I knew that saying that would get a reaction out of her, but mostly out of you," Mikoto teased. Saiki was not amused.

"Oh, come on, Kusuo! You can't act like you're not jealous! Chisapo is drawn to money like flies to horse crap," Mikoto said.

"So the money is horse crap," Saiki asked. "And I'm not jealous of that idiot, Saiko!"

"Whatever you say. But you know, if you wanna win back Chisapo's heart back, you could bring back her daddy," Mikoto insisted.

Saiki shot a look at the soothsayer, "What do you mean?"

Mikoto continued, "I saw her dad in the crystal ball, he looked like he was in trouble. You could-"

"No way," Saiki cut her off. "When you two first met, you told her that her dad was in Puerto Rico. How the hell could I explain how he got back to Japan? And how would I explain how I saved him?"

"It looked like he was in town; thanks to the crystal ball. If you don't do something, he could get hurt. So what if she learns about your powers," Mikoto snapped back.

Saiki turned to go back downstairs, "I'm not trying to stand out, even for my own girlfriend! Don't start thinking I'm a hero, when I'm not."

Mikoto glared, "ARGH! So freaking difficult!"

Saiki made his way back down to the living room to see the guests interacting with each other as they normally would. He was going to go talk to Mera, but she seemed to be preoccupied with Saiko. So he plumped himself on the couch and sighed.

"I knew this party would be a total pain."

Nendou sat next to Saiki and smiled, "Fun party, huh buddy?"