The "thing" part 2

Not my pic

Yatas pov

After that monkey left I brought y/n to the upstairs bed and by I, I mean Mr.Mikoto took her and we all followed him upstairs she looks so peaceful when she's asleep (cause that TOTALLY doesn't sound creepy) everyone looked really worried for her except Mikoto he just walked away some of us wanted to follow him but Kusanagi said not to.The others began to chat so I decided to ask Kusanagi some questions about y/n "hey" he said as I walked up to him. I sat next to him "hey uh can I ask you something?" "its about y/n isn't it?" He asked never taking his eyes off the small sleeping girl next to him "yeah I was wondering if yo-" "shhhhh" he said slapping his hand over my mouth "mmph?" "quiet" he hissed and pointed towards y/n on the bed I looked to where he was pointing at her arm Her insignia was GLOWING?! But that only happens whe-phew it stopped I looked at her face it looked like it was contorted in pain but now that the mark stopped glowing her face and muscles relaxed Kusanagi took his hand off my mouth and looked toward me he sighed and said "I guess its tom you know the full story of y/n Sough." Everyone overheard him and gathers around quickly btw to make the story even more sad I need to put in a FEW *cough* entire back story *cough* fnaf (five nights at freddys) references" when Mikoto was around 16 now he's like what 30? I'm going to make him 30 you and Yata are both 16 y/n was only 6 their parents brought them to a birthday party for one of y/n's friends birthday at Freddy fazbears pizza Mikoto just stayed and talked to one of y/n's friends older brother so he didn't see y/n and some other kids being led to the back room. In that room a man tried to murder them y/n's fighting instincts took over from what her brother taught her after knowing that the door was locked she tried to save her friend and a small child in there she managed to save them both but not without some of her own friends dying and without her getting wounded she had her small body over the child as her friend picked the lock on the door but the man saw her protecting someone and stabbed her in the stomach hoping to kill her and the child but she pushed the small child out of the way and took the knife all the way through. Her friend got the door unlocked and pulled her and the child out but not before the murderer could escape. Now she has a scar on her stomach from the knife but her brother promised her that he would never let her get hurt again or at least he would do whatever he could to stop it. But that all changed about three years ago when she was captured by the blues she had to fight just to survive and that's all that I know she never told me anything else about what happens or even who that friend was." After Kusanagi finished telling y/n's story I looked around everyone's jaws were wide open then we heard a small groan coming from the bed we all stood up and looked at y/n but something looked off her skin was pale her hands coverd in blood WAIT BLOOD?! From what?? Her face contorted in pain again she sat up rubbing her head and groaning we all watched in silence suddenly she opens her eyes they were black. Like completely black like nothing but a small white dot In the middle as a pupil I think she opens her mouth slowly..........and screamed. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" The sound bounced off the walls and seemed to come from everywhere even inside my own head it was so loud I coverd my ears along with everyone else and sank to the floor make it stop it hurts its everywhere it feels like it is coming from inside me suddenly the screaming stopped and she just sat there no movement not even breathing I slowly crawled up to look at the bed as we all stood up shaking our heads to clear the sound she looked at me and said something I will never forget she looked at me with those soulless eyes and opened her mouth I thought she was going to scream so I was ready to cover my ears again but she said something in just a wisper if anyone moved we wouldn't have heard it she said "h-he-help m-m-me"